Well wishes for Steve Moskowitz during the next several weeks.

West Peterson

I was aware that this was going to happen and also wish Steve the very best and a speedy recovery. I have been a part of the old car/collector car community since 1964 and have had membership in and been an officer of many clubs - Steve is perhaps the best CEO /manager any car club could ever wish to have!  I have seen many, and dealt with people in charge and Steve has the patience ( a lot more then I ever had) for all the personalities he has to deal with. As well as all the connection between dealing with government agencies, regarding funding, taxes - he does a lot more then he gets credit for.

I will be thinking of you Steve, heal soon my friend.

Walt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Walt G said:

I was aware that this was going to happen and also wish Steve the very best and a speedy recovery. I have been a part of the old car/collector car community since 1964 and have had membership in and been an officer of many clubs - Steve is perhaps the best CEO /manager any car club could ever wish to have!  I have seen many, and dealt with people in charge and Steve has the patience ( a lot more then I ever had) for all the personalities he has to deal with. As well as all the connection between dealing with government agencies, regarding funding, taxes - he does a lot more then he gets credit for.

Walt

Well said!

In my short time in the hobby I've found Steve to be one of the best men I've dealt with. A true leader. 

Get well soon, Steve 

• Like 1

Steve,

Prayers coming for a successful operation.  You are constantly helping us with AACA requests now we are requesting of you to listen to doctors orders for a speedy recovery.

Peter

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Walt G said:

Walt

Prayers for the skill of Steve's surgeons,

and for a total, seamless, timely recovery.

Steve, our hobby is better for your involvement.

Dale and I send our very best, now and for the holiday Season

PRAYING ALL GOES WELL!  We're looking forward to working with you again at the Annual Convention in Williamsburg.

Terry

Been there, done that with a 9 hour surgery that was suppose to take four hours. Not a fun thing to have to have done. Pay attention to what the docs tell you to do! The PT nurses are tough but they are looking out for your best recovery.  I found a thick piece of plywood on the bed with a few mattress pads on top helped me sleep and recover faster.  The mattress just didn't give enough support for comfort. Get better soon, be nice to your better half as she can always just feed you jello like the hospital. She is a saint for taking care of you after something like this so be good to her.  Successful operation to relieve the pain. Speedy recover as we need you back running things in the great way you have in the past. 

You are in ours prayers Steve.

dave s 

Edited by SC38dls (see edit history)
  • Like 1