Well wishes for Steve Moskowitz during the next several weeks.

West Peterson

Take care and mind the rehab people, they make life H&^%, but you will heal best following their instructions.;)

Best Wishes Steve on a successful surgery and recovery. As someone who had back surgery 18yrs ago (L3/L4 disk herniation into the sciatic nerve) my best advice for recovery is to listen and do what the doctor tells you.  I was told to not do anything for 6 weeks and I did just that. When I went back for my Post OP meeting with the Dr. he asked me to touch my toes and I could hardly bend over and barely got my hands to my knees. The Dr. said perfect, he could tell I listened to his instructions, Dr told me you would not believe how many people come in for Post OP 6 weeks later and can almost touch there toes which tells him they did not listen to his instructions to not do anything, and those are the people who are back in the same boat with back issues 2 yrs later and complain the back surgery was not successful. Best thing I did was have my back surgery and hope yours turns out as well as mine.

Jeff

Edited by coachJC (see edit history)

This one is for Steve…..a little “pick me up”. We will post the photos of the blonde and redhead when he’s recovered a little bit more. And as I always say…………Steve, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!

08B0F703-4D3D-4DCA-8220-594283EE38C5.png

• Haha 1

My wife’s had similar surgery 2 years ago. Recovery was a bit— but the eventual pain relief and the cessation of nerve deterioration made it worth going through. Listen to your physical therapist and remember you will never be 40 again. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. This club need’s your leadership. 

• Like 2