Forum Members coming to Hershey

pkhammer

What forum members will be attending Hershey and where will you be? If you have space numbers, what are they? What days will you be there? I will be in North Chocolate C4Y 1-4 from mid-morning Monday through at least late Thursday selling mostly Model A and early Ford parts and a smattering of other good stuff. 

I found out recently that Bob from Va. @BobinVirginia will be staying in the same hotel as we are. We will attempt to keep him sober enough to at least have some memory of the event! 😁

I know where to find @Walt G and @trimacar. What about the rest of you guys?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Find me at the NE Corner of the Red field RNG 10 & 11. Mostly pre WWII "trinkets" small stuff and factory photos both USA and European of the 1925-early 1970s and some pressed steel toys including a 1933 Graham sedan by Corcoran Toy Co. .

I promise no unkind words about how I feel about certain clubs and people!

Hershey is the one time a year we have a week to feed our spirits to last through a long period of inactivity due to winter (at least here in the NE section of the USA) hope that comment doesn't offend or upset anyone as it seems my other comments have. I am going silent for a while - see all of you next week.

We arrive Tuesday morning and set up, each day will most likely leave about 4 pm as there is much to do in the evenings.

Thanks for your patience and remember Please thank all of the hard working AACA members who make Hershey happen! Also thank the people at AACA HQ for all their efforts as well.

Walt

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Like 7

I will be a GBC 7-8, arriving Monday morning and staying till Friday.  Hope to meet a lot of the forum members, stop and say hello, and buy some of my Junque!  

Thanks to the Hershey Region and all the volunteers that make this the "Greatest in the World!" 

PXL_20231002_134525291.jpg

Edited by dalef62 (see edit history)
  • Like 3

I’ll be there walking every row and space looking to see what I can find.  I bought a car the day after Hershey last year which was advertised by a vendor there; you just never know!  I hope to meet other forum members there; thank you for posting your space numbers!

Kent

• Like 1

I will be in my spots C4V13 and up. Look for the shiny black  trailer and van. Hauling down a car for the car corral so will have the car and some big stuff along with info on our Transport Division till it gets moved some point on Tuesday and then I will have a bunch of toys set up and some other stuff. Will be there all week.

• Like 2

I am planning to be there on Friday in the DPC section with my Colonial White Thunderbird. I haven't decided whether I will have the tan convertible top up or I will put on the hardtop. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't run into too much traffic around Harrisburg since I am driving up from Maryland. Hope there are more cars left in the car corral then there were last year. I like to look in that area for general interest to see what is available and at what price. Looking forward to the day.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird

• Like 4

Chocolate Field near Lamp Post #58

Spaces CG-32,33,34

I have

- three (3) Trunks, ranging from somewhat rough to pretty decent condition, one with three suitcases  All three have Packard Motor Car plate.

- many varied models of cars - some complete and some kits

- some cheap, others very special - Packard, Cord, etc

- Danbury Mint models, too, including:

1957 Retractable

1930 Cadillac V-16 Sport Phaeton (Dual Cowl)

- 1934/1935 Buick bumper end caps and center medallions

- a selection of Glo-Brite aftermarket taillight lenses ('63 Chevy, '65 Corvair, several others)

- Lots of other pretty good stuff

GONE TO MEETINGS WEDNESDAY AFTER 3:00,

AS WELL AS THURSDAY MID-LATE AFTERNOON (Judging School)

AND FRIDAY (will be at show),

So if you see something you can use,

Grab It Early - Make a Ridiculous Offer (and laugh about it when you tell your wife how great a negotiator you are !).

Please see my ads under PARTS FOR SALE on this FORUM

Everything priced to be modest,

and of course negotiable -

---  I don't want to bring any of this back home,

and have mastered the art of 

" BUY HIGH - SELL LOW "

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)
  • Haha 3

I'll be at C4Y34-37 with Marmon 34 parts and some Model A and AA. My buddy will have mostly Model T including a new, never used RAJO head from Chafins... Arriving Monday morning before noon...Stop By.

Frank

My father and I will be at C2E 39-42 and C2D40-41 displaying samples of our Woodgrain work, some Maxwell brass and other brass era odds and ends as well as many piles of random parts we just need to disappear.  I will, as always, be hunting for more Maxwell stuff as well as early Dodge Brothers stuff. 

Arriving late Wednesday afternoon, no space, meeting a long-time friend Wednesday morning, just walking around taking it all in, looking for rare and fascinating things.  Saturday is Christmas day for me, never disappointed yet.  It whirls by so quickly.  Many thanks to AACA and all the volunteers who selflessly work to make these the best days of the year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Arriving late Wednesday afternoon, no space, meeting a long-time friend Wednesday morning, just walking around taking it all in, looking for rare and fascinating things.  Saturday is Christmas day for me, never disappointed yet.  It whirls by so quickly.  Many thanks to AACA and all the volunteers who selflessly work to make these the best days of the year.

You might be disappointed on Saturday, everything is over

• Like 3