Your thoughts on this design?

Xander Wildeisen

Good Heavens!

Just because you can, doesn't mean...

311451097_unnamed(2).jpg.8567fb70f431e8174228ef52015130fa.jpg

Unless maybe they ordered a fleet of these Jagwagons, cut the roofs off and used them as part of a bizarre safari type tourist ride where they could cruise around their former colonies to show other colossal British failures.

A catchy name name like "The Dick Rowe Memorial Safari Ride" might help.

39 minutes ago, GregLaR said:

Good Heavens!

Just because you can, doesn't mean...

311451097_unnamed(2).jpg.8567fb70f431e8174228ef52015130fa.jpg

Unless maybe they ordered a fleet of these Jagwagons, cut the roofs off and used them as part of a bizarre safari type tourist ride where they could cruise around their former colonies to show other colossal British failures.

A catchy name name like "The Dick Rowe Memorial Safari Ride" might help.

needs a visor.:lol:

1 hour ago, capngrog said:

jag.jpg

ARRRRGGHHHH, I kinda like it.  What is happening to me?   Where's the antidote?  Ahh, good ol ' single malt to the rescue again!

Cheers,

Grog

Having owned one Jag before, I think I've learned my lesson, but I'm with you Grog; I'd drive this little hearse Jag in a  heartbeat!

In the design process, sometimes one has to work out terrible ideas just to get them out of one's system, to see how truly bad a design idea can work out.  I suspect this fellow felt much better once he saw how horribly bloated is the result.

Are you sure somebody didn't photo-shop this by crafting part of an MGBGT on a Jag and then stretching it?   Is ground clearance such a problem they had to raise it up to make it look even more ridiculous?   I guess being locked up at home is having a mental impact on some designers!

Terry

3 hours ago, Terry Bond said:

Are you sure somebody didn't photo-shop this by crafting part of an MGBGT on a Jag and then stretching it?   Is ground clearance such a problem they had to raise it up to make it look even more ridiculous?   I guess being locked up at home is having a mental impact on some designers!

Terry

Movie car. Google "Harold and Maude"

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TAKerry said:

I think the idea of capturing a market share by adding doors to a sports car is well........................ I think you all know what I mean.

It worked for Porsche.

Convincing enough for Maserati and Lamborghini to follow suit.

Craig

51 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

It worked for Porsche.

Convincing enough for Maserati and Lamborghini to follow suit.

Craig

With the new lineup of cars where they can make it look right.  Make a 4 door Countach and see what happens.  

6 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

Looks like a 1999 Dodge Intrepid and a 1993 Subaru SVX had a love child.

Well, not really a "love child" but an "oops child" that was never really loved much and became a sword swallowing circus performer out of spite, then went on to become a D-list actor in sci-fi flicks about zombie octopi invading Mars.   

1999-dodge-intrepid-es-americanlisted_28

OIP.K-sZsLoTJz3TRhhONWZ0YgHaDv?pid=Api&r