Sign in to follow this  
Rob J

Just curious, what's everyones age, and what year Riv(s) do you own?

Just turned 40. Owned my 65 for 22 years. It sat for the last 13. Finally started her beautification process in Nov 2012

aruby7y6.jpg

Edited by RockinRiviDad (see edit history)

I'm 17 and have a 1963 Riviera. Those school buses in the background are from my current high school.

I'm 36 I have a 64 Rivi That I just picked up 9 days ago, 02 Chevy Silverado HD <--- my daily driver MPG what? I sold my 69 Chevy c10 short bed to my Dad. =/

I'm 35 and have a 65 riviera. I had one in high school and sold it because My wife got pregnet now, I'm building another one..

I will be 62 in December and have a 1966 Riviera that needs a lot of work. Just picked it up and have never rebuilt a car before but have spent my life in Aviation and have rebuilt a number of aircraft. Not much different just a little slower!

Joh Haedtler

New Mexico, USA

Hello Everyone

I am 62 and have;

1969 Riviera GS

1983 Riviera Convertible

1968 Wildcat

1963 Le Sabre 4 door Hardtop

1965 Oldsmobile Cutlass F85 Convertible, which I would like to find a new home for?

Interesting answers to the question. I teach Automotive Technology here in Sioux Falls and what I am finding is that most of the students who come to my classes and have prior automotive knowledge and experience, have learnt their skills and knowledge from working with their grandads and not their fathers. Does this research support that and if so what comes after grandad? Have a great day. The temperature here has warmed up to 8 degrees and it has stopped snowing! Perhaps spring will come early.

Thanks

John

AND, bunchabuix owns a VERY nice '41 convertible, and I believe an '87 GN, and a Reatta too! I have seen the '41, it is very sharp! Have never seen the GN. Not sure if he has more than that but the Rivieras are very nice cars!

57 with a 65

Growing up, the guy across the street took wrecks and rebuilt them. Took a 65 in 1969 and made it a convertible white on white with an orange pinstripe.

I thought it was the most beautiful car I had ever seen!