What you are looking for at Hershey this year

Littlestown Mike

I saw the thread about what people were bringing.  I thought it needed a companion--what I am looking for.

For me--I need right quarter and right side outer wheel house for '64/ 65 Falcon Sedan

Others please chime in--peoiple may be deciding what they will bring and what they will leave home.  I'd hate to find a vendor who left "my" part "back home in Ohio...

OK, souvenir programs for the custom body salons held in NY , Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Coach builders body plates. I have lists that I will add to this in a day or so of ones I seek . Have some to trade too.

NOW for the odd request : do any stores in or near Hershey sell MOXIE soda?  I tried what the internet says to go to to find it but they didn't have it when we were there in person. .

17 hours ago, Walt G said:

OK, souvenir programs for the custom body salons held in NY , Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Coach builders body plates. I have lists that I will add to this in a day or so of ones I seek . Have some to trade too.

NOW for the odd request : do any stores in or near Hershey sell MOXIE soda?  I tried what the internet says to go to to find it but they didn't have it when we were there in person. .

You can order Moxie off of Amazon.  All of the specialty soda retailers have it, they tend to include it in most samplers. 

19 hours ago, Littlestown Mike said:

I saw the thread about what people were bringing.  I thought it needed a companion--what I am looking for.

For me--I need right quarter and right side outer wheel house for '64/ 65 Falcon Sedan

Others please chime in--peoiple may be deciding what they will bring and what they will leave home.  I'd hate to find a vendor who left "my" part "back home in Ohio...

If anyone comes across this drivers side mirror & bracket I'd be honored to pay you handsomely for your hunting skills.

Thanks 
Dave

30 panel bruce 17.jpg

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

This is a long shot. Crosley used Chinese Red painted 12" wheels in 1946-47. I'm trying to find wheels with original red paint on them for a pickup that I'm not restoring and fresh paint would look out of place. I have found 2 usable ones but will buy any from 1 to 4. They can look a little faded and have some paint chips or a little rust. The 1947 pickup I plan to use them on is suppose to look like it was still in use in 1964(long story). I have a couple of sandblasted rims I could trade.

My space is CI 8-10 lower chocolate.

Edited by Jim Bollman (see edit history)

A Friend is looking for a nice pair of 40 Ford rear fenders for his Coupe that he has had for over 50 years and is finally getting around to finish the build.  A pair would be ideal,  but a passenger side one would be a big help as that's the worst.  He can pick them up at Hershey if you have them. 

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)

A book titled "Packard 1940, A Pivitol Year" by Jim Hollingsworth, 40 Packard promo items, a spare distributor for a 110 6, and if we find a nice trunk handle assembly that would be nice.  Wiring harness for the Model A, and gas & oil stuff - I really should say general interesting automobilia as well.  Also looking forward to seeimg a few folks and kicking some tires.  Gettin' close now... 😉😁

On 9/9/2023 at 10:50 PM, Littlestown Mike said:

This Thread is a great idea lots of people looking for your parts

Some replies remind me of when i was a young lad writing my santa list

anyway good luck on your searches for those hard to find parts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

A book titled "Packard 1940, A Pivitol Year" by Jim Hollingsworth, 40 Packard promo items, a spare distributor for a 110 6, and if we find a nice trunk handle assembly that would be nice.  Wiring harness for the Model A, and gas & oil stuff - I really should say general interesting automobilia as well.  Also looking forward to seeimg a few folks and kicking some tires.  Gettin' close now... 😉😁

Do you have a vendor spot?  Where could someone find you?

10 hours ago, Restorer32 said:

In 1932, '33 and '34 Packard advertised their convertibles as "Coupe Roadsters".  2 door conv with roll up windows. 

Thanks, learned something new here.

I just found the thought of “Coupe Roadster” a bit weird (an oxymoron, if you will ?)

Edited by TTR (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a poster board of a Monte Carlo SS ( street version ) next to a Nascar #3 Monte Carlo on the high banks of a track, the size is 32x18... the picture below is a magazine advertisement, but the same vehicles... I've search both Goodyear and Chevrolet.

Thanks

image.png.931ef5a77b71f6368fe5f516ac7f6675.png

• Like 2

54 Buick Century 2dr ht: trunk latch, lock cylinder and associated hardware. I would be willing to buy a complete deck lid with the hardware if available. Trunk applique (Century or Special). I would also like to improve some of the chrome trim around the side windows so I will also be hunting for some vent window and rear window frames with good driver quality chrome.

I am looking for the correct lenses for a tail light for a 1929 Hupmobile Century 8. I have the light but the. Center lens should be clear.  I could also use the red lens as mine is cracked.  It is a Straub? light.

The one picture on the car is the correct lenses for my car.

I will be at spaces GBC 7-8.

PXL_20210930_152657997.jpg

PXL_20210930_152708069.jpg

PXL_20210930_153519332.jpg

PXL_20210930_152507671.jpg

PXL_20210804_230805991.jpg

Edited by dalef62 (see edit history)

Ill be there,im looking for some 37 Caddy parts,mainly running board parts.Want a set i can recover,also need some of the chrome trim for them too,mine is a 60 series.First time going so i dont know what to expect?.I also collect car models,anyone there have them?,its hit and miss sometimes for them. harvey

Looking for an OHV conversiion for Ford Model A, A prewar chassis/ drive train to build a speedster based on it. Grease caps for a Chandler, and whatever catches my eye as unusual and may someday be of use. Haha  Mostly looking to take in all the sights and talking with folks about parts I don't recognize.

Bringing a friend who has b=never been so it should be interesting getting his take on everything.

On 9/10/2023 at 9:58 PM, auburnseeker said:

A Friend is looking for a nice pair of 40 Ford rear fenders for his Coupe that he has had for over 50 years and is finally getting around to finish the build.  A pair would be ideal,  but a passenger side one would be a big help as that's the worst.  He can pick them up at Hershey if you have them. 

I will have a pair of 40 Ford running boards if he needs them.

Always looking for old unusual spark plugs for my collection. I'll be at GCC 5, 6, across from the crab cake vendor in front of Giant Center.

Terry

20211229_141319.jpg

20220419_133312.jpg

20230525_183205.jpg

Earlier I listed I seek souvenir programs of the NY, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles custom body salons ( exhibits/shows) that took place from WWI to 1932 that I don't have to aid in my research for the history and stories about that era.

I also seek what you see here, body builders badges/emblems/tags and have some to trade also factory employee pins for orphan car companies or coach builders as well.

BODY BADGES.jpg

Brewster factory pin.jpg

FRANKLINemployeesbadgefront.jpg

• Like 2

Looking to meet up with old friends and to make a few new ones. Look for the old White Truck on the show field on Friday. I have been adding some White sewing machine stuff to a display on the back of the White if anyone has anything. Even old rusty ones as long as they're made by White. Books, ads, what have you. I'll be wandering the flea market field on Thursday. Also could use a patinaed running board for the drivers side if there's one out there.

GwynneandIatRhinebeck..jpg.d297342443ff7d0d3ab209a569abc955.jpg

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Walt, have you ever tried Cracker Barrel for Moxie?  Every time I go there, they have a lot of old sodas as we called them in Delaware, or Pop, as we called them in Ohio.  You may luck out there, also all the different candy they sell brings back a lot of memories.  I would check out more than one store if you strike out, because they seem to change their inventory a lot.  And no, I never worked there, I just don't understand how they keep up with all of their inventory.

• Thanks 1