Show me your Foliage!

victorialynn2

5 hours ago, pmhowe said:

The fall colors in these three photos are nothing to brag about. However, the car is quite interesting: A 1951 Hudson. I took the pictures of it today in a parking lot off US Rt 1 in Melbourne, FL.

Hudson 51 -1.jpg

Hudson 51-2.jpg

Hudson 51-3.jpg

Interesting I took these photos of a Hudson last month in a Home Improvement parking lot.

20220917_125621.jpg

20220917_125632.jpg

• Like 5

I finally got out to contribute to this thread. We were driving down yesterday to my son's house in Charlottesville VA from NY and stopped for lunch in Chambersburg PA and saw this tree. I hope to take a few photos with my son's 53 Chevy this weekend

IMG_8427.JPG

• Like 7

Hey guys, life’s been crazy lately, so I haven’t been on. In fact, I’d completely forgotten about this thread! I thought about y’all because I bought a ticket to a fundraiser today to see The Brothers Collection in Salem, OR this week. (Over 350 cars). 

I’m in the process of selling my house to move to Orlando, to be closer to my son’s family and first grandchild, so this will be my last fall with my beloved trees. Looking forward to simplifying my life and enjoying my father’s Ford and Corvair in FL in the next year! (If anyone has any ideas for storage of 2 cars near St Cloud, please let me know). 

Thank you for reviving this thread and posting your pics. I’m waiting on a rebuilt carb for the Ford, so my pics don’t include a car. 

3FF5BC25-434A-4B38-932C-B9BCA3452B79.jpeg

A34D6CC9-4BB2-4B86-823C-02CEFC3F4D37.jpeg

Edited by victorialynn2 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, SC38dls said:

VL2. Good luck in FL. Get the grandkids out in the cars as often as possible to carry on great grandpa’s legacy! Babysitting fees should be at least washing the cars for you every other time. 
dave s 

First I have to get seatbelts in them or they won’t be allowed to go for a ride. 🤣

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 12:38 PM, Pfeil said:

Are those skirts a factory accessory?

Dealer Accessory by Fox Craft.   I'm of the age when dual exhausts, 4 on the floor & fender skirts were COOL!   The VW has it all.

Once I took it to the giant Daytona Turkey Rod Run in the Speedway, with big "Spinners " on the front wheels and entered the Teeterboard contest.

Why have cars that you can't have fun with?

1 hour ago, victorialynn2 said:

First I have to get seatbelts in them or they won’t be allowed to go for a ride. 🤣

You can still get them washed! 
That’s what kids are for no matter how old - am I dreaming or what? 
dave s 

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 5:34 PM, victorialynn2 said:

Hey guys, life’s been crazy lately, so I haven’t been on. In fact, I’d completely forgotten about this thread! I thought about y’all because I bought a ticket to a fundraiser today to see The Brothers Collection in Salem, OR this week. (Over 350 cars). 

I’m in the process of selling my house to move to Orlando, to be closer to my son’s family and first grandchild, so this will be my last fall with my beloved trees. Looking forward to simplifying my life and enjoying my father’s Ford and Corvair in FL in the next year! (If anyone has any ideas for storage of 2 cars near St Cloud, please let me know). 

Thank you for reviving this thread and posting your pics. I’m waiting on a rebuilt carb for the Ford, so my pics don’t include a car. 

3FF5BC25-434A-4B38-932C-B9BCA3452B79.jpeg

A34D6CC9-4BB2-4B86-823C-02CEFC3F4D37.jpeg

When you move to Florida you will need a summer home in the Smoky Mountains for the Summer.  May thru October are brutal for vintage cars in Florida.  Many old car activities in North Carolina and Tennessee.

• Like 3

Got the Buick out on the backroads Saturday afternoon

IMG_7452.JPEG.67d7168bf3bf7745e0f026b561b3518a.JPEG

IMG_7455.JPEG.99a62337958095401374416e8e322c80.JPEG

IMG_7451.JPEG.20bdef69e29373b2729209158a75867a.JPEG

All three are screenshots from a video.  

Photos taken in Wall Township, NJ

Edited by Gary W
added location (see edit history)
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1