Sad news my house

Guest windjamer

Guest windjamer

For those of you that have sent me a p/m about items for sale, My wife rec. her angle wings yesterday. I will ans. your questions as soon as possable.Please excause me, Thanks Dick

Guest 1929model75

Dick so sorry to hear about Edie I will miss seeing and visiting with her at the local shows. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Chris Chervanka

Dick,

Both Becky and I are sorry to hear about Edie. I'm so glad that she lived to get her Grand National. She was so proud. I know how much she wanted it. When you didn't make it to Hershey , I knew it must have been serious. I lost both of my parents to that horrible disease that they never seem to cure. We are praying for you.

Earl & Becky

Guest windjamer

I said a final goodby to my angle today, now I want to take a minute to say thank you to my AACA family,I dont think I could make it with out the prayers and words of comfort sent me from my old car friends. THANK YOU Dick.

@windjamer- I am so sorry for your loss, I hope that there will be healing for you and your family in this time. Please stay on the site and involved in the hobby, it sounds like you have a lot of great friends on here.

Dick, So sorry to hear about Edie. After several years of reading your comments on this forum I was fortunate to meet both you and your wife at the Eastern Concours where both of your cars were entered. Memorys will last forever and ever.

Chuck Carisch