nick8086

I found this in the barn..

is worth any money.. It is not as nice as the picture.. it is taken a part..  maybe 80% of the car..

$.jpg

Of course old Ferraris are worth money-sometimes a lot of it. As others have said, we like pics here so please post several....

I should have bought that Testa Rosa for $7,500 when Kirk White had it in his catalog back in 1971, or the GTO with the high bid of $6,500. Bob 

15 minutes ago, Restorer32 said:

Not worth what it would cost to restore it.

A Vintage Ferrari mechanic once told me all wrecked Ferraris can be restored for less than the after restoration sale price. 

Needs a GM 350 and automatic tranny.

Don 

'8086 - '8086, calling '8086.. Come in  '8086. Clarification needed '8086. Come in '8086. Please spare us. '8086 - '8086  - '8086, what are you really talking about,  '8086 ? Come in '8086.    -  'Carl 

1 hour ago, DLynskey said:

Needs a GM 350 and automatic tranny.

Don 

Plot twist: It already has one.

I had the same car on a slot car track along with a white Chaparral. The tack was set up in my father's garage.

Why did I spend my time reading thru this thread ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Dear nick8086,

I just checked the calendar. It is NOT April 1st. You have 463 views at this point, nick8086. Please give us more information. Otherwise we are indeed wasting time. This will just end up being a "wisecrack magnet", and continuing frustration. Did you REALLY come across a Ferrari project ? More information,  please. Or is it time for the punch line ?  

Your good forum friend, and sometimes fellow night owl,    -   Cadillac Carl 

• Like 1

He found the photograph in the barn.

Cheers,

Grog

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I don’t know about the rest of you, but as hard as I try, Nick’s posts often baffle me. Sometimes he private messages me also and I can’t understand what he’s trying to say. 

I try to be understanding about it because there could be a legitiment  reason that is the case. (Heath, language barrier, or?)

I have noticed that post like this often turn out to be something very different than we first thought. 

Edited by victorialynn2 (see edit history)

Along with everyone else, I just wish we could get a little more info. Again, nick8086, please give us a new clue or two. The suspense is hard to handle.   -   CC 

That looks like a Ferrari 315S, V-12 made about 1957. From what I know only 3 were built. No, It's not worth anything, so you can tell me where it is and when I can come and pick it up. Sorry Nick, unless you can provide pictures, on this one, I need to say B.S.

Why do people like Nick post stuff like this? I just did some poking around and found that the last 315S, was sold for $35 million dollars and you just happened to find one! Why post something that you know people are going to call you out on? I could see it if it was April Fool's Day and you wanted to be "cute", but what reason could you have Nick?

As the Millenials say, "Without the photos, it didn't happen.

1 hour ago, keiser31 said:

As the Millenials say, "Without the photos, it didn't happen.

Up until about 20 years ago there was a '64 or so Ferrari 12 cyl open car in a barn in Lancaster County, Pa. Customer of ours bought it in New York state off a car lot for $2500. If you knew this fellow you would agree that he was the least likely guy to ever own such a car. He worried so much about it being stolen that he sold it, coincidentally very near the top of the market. 

• Like 1