I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

On 8/5/2017 at 4:22 AM, Elpad said:

D8A00F47-2E99-4A73-82FC-4B398788E085-2304-0000020F17343310.jpeg

Pretty sure I took this photo in 2002 at the Australian Buick Nationals in Tasmania.....this would have been in Queenstown and the car belongs to Rick Cincarini. Great Memories of a great trip which saw us travel for around 3 weeks around the Island state of Tasmania.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, buick840 said:

Pretty sure I took this photo in 2002 at the Australian Buick Nationals in Tasmania.....this would have been in Queenstown and the car belongs to Rick Cincarini. Great Memories of a great trip which saw us travel for around 3 weeks around the Island state of Tasmania.

Excellent portrait ??

I remember buying a neighbor's '66 Riviera from him in '73 for $600.  Drove it for a number of years then ????? I can't remember why I sold it or what I got to take its place.  Drove that car all over the place.  I think the guy from whom I bought it thought the rear end was going out, but he didn't tell me.  Around a cloverleaf at an interchange, the rear end would "jump"  A refill of posi fluid and everthing was good to go.  When I told him about it he kind of himmed and hawwed about the rear end then seemed really bent out of shape that he sold it so cheaply.

Ed

Speaking of the Eclipse, here in the KC area we were to have had a view of a pretty much complete eclipse.  I took this picture at 1:08 when it should have been in its entirety.  The camera is pointed directly where the sun is hiding. Lots of disappointment here.20170821_130924.thumb.jpg.0e1fe3a6893a1fdd6d8de99adb8be9e3.jpg