I JUST LOVE THE PICTURE OF THIS BUICK...........

Brought her "home" again to find mom out galavanting about so parked for another memorable shot.

IMG_1350.thumb.JPG.1690d08c3125a69ba32cd50db4e8f079.JPG

My wife and her family moved next door about two years after buying the Special.

Since her Dad worked at Chrysler, guess I won her over with the Buick! :wub:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Thriller said:

Complete with a BCA sticker in the windshield. 

Good eye, looks like a license plate from Netherlands from 1951 to 1965

On 6/3/2017 at 6:12 PM, wndsofchng06 said:

This was parked in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot on the coast today....

20170603_090407.jpg

My first Buick was a 78 Regal Coupe.  White with white interior. Red dash and carpet.  Landau top. 231 odd fire V6.  Great car!  

• Like 5

15 hours ago, avgwarhawk said:

My first Buick was a 78 Regal Coupe.  White with white interior. Red dash and carpet.  Landau top. 231 odd fire V6.  Great car!  

My second Buick was a '78 Regal, but blue with a white vinyl top and the 305 V8. My first was a '50 Special that I drove away for $85.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Machine Gun said:

My second Buick was a '78 Regal, but blue with a white vinyl top and the 305 V8. My first was a '50 Special that I drove away for $85.

I drove mine away for $500.00.  It was my mothers.  She figured that my siblings of which there is 4 would be a bit upset if the Buick was given to me.  Further, my mother always thought that if one pays for something from ones stash of hard earned cash the item will be taken care of.  So, at the age of 17 I had my first Buick with the Buick rally wheels to boot.  I promptly change the tires to white letter Dunlops. Now it was a race Buick.  :)      

Edited by avgwarhawk (see edit history)
  • Like 4