Spam Pie

MrEarl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Joseph P. Indusi said:

Come on MrEarl you have to do better than this!

Joe, BCA 33493

ok.....

Two dogs chasin a car, one stops, the other exclaims "What's the matter man?" to which the other exclaims" I'm getting exhausted"

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, RivNut said:

I don't think that I've been hallucinating but who knows. I saw two differnt ads on TV for spam a couple of days ago.  Am I alone?

Yup, saw them also.

• Like 1

NC-Car-Guy,

I always like the ones that say:

"It ran when I parked it."  Makes me wonder why they parked it.

"All it needs is a starter."  Then why not spend the $50 for a starter, then you can ask $2,000 more for it.

"Car is complete, just missing ........"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TxBuicks said:

NC-Car-Guy,

I always like the ones that say:

"It ran when I parked it."  Makes me wonder why they parked it.

"All it needs is a starter."  Then why not spend the $50 for a starter, then you can ask $2,000 more for it.

"Car is complete, just missing ........"

or “numbers matching” on a car that pre-dates matched numbers. lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...

@lancemb  Hey Lance, a friend was telling me something the other day I thought was very interesting. He was saying you don't hear the name Lance very often these days but back in Midieval and King Author times you use to hear the name Lance alot.  Just thought it interesting and wanted to share.......

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Haha 7

Not the desired answer, but close . . .  

Got to find a service station that has the soft drink machine set on "FREEZE".  Insert coin to get an ice cold Coke.  Open it, watching the ice crystals form in the bottle's neck.  Take a quick swig.  Open package of Lance Salted Peanuts.  Pour contents into the bottle.  Watch the chemical reaction as "foam" happens in the bottle, possibly catching any over-flow in the process.  Carefully consume mixture, being sure to "chew before swallowing".  "Gone already??"  Better get that King Size Coke nest time!

Circa 1963, when Coke and Dr. Pepper were the main players in the marketplace.  Pepsi was what those "college kids" allegedy drank, according to their ads.  By observation, Ford had better luck pitching their cars as "The Lively Ones" to that same market.

Enjoy!

NTX5467

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/4/2020 at 9:35 PM, NTX5467 said:

Not the desired answer, but close . . .  

Got to find a service station that has the soft drink machine set on "FREEZE".  Insert coin to get an ice cold Coke.  Open it, watching the ice crystals form in the bottle's neck.  Take a quick swig.  Open package of Lance Salted Peanuts.  Pour contents into the bottle.  Watch the chemical reaction as "foam" happens in the bottle, possibly catching any over-flow in the process.  Carefully consume mixture, being sure to "chew before swallowing".  "Gone already??"  Better get that King Size Coke nest time!

Circa 1963, when Coke and Dr. Pepper were the main players in the marketplace.  Pepsi was what those "college kids" allegedy drank, according to their ads.  By observation, Ford had better luck pitching their cars as "The Lively Ones" to that same market.

Enjoy!

NTX5467

I had a teacher in high school that was from Arkansas that was griping to one of my friends about the Coke choices at the local convenience store he worked at. “I need a 16oz bottle to put my peanuts in,” she said. 

He replied, “We have them in the back, but they are the same price as the 20s.”

“I don’t care, I need the 16 ounce!”

”Just don’t drink the whole bottle...”

”NO!  I need a 16 ounce bottle of Coke. Anything else just isn’t right!”  

lol

• Haha 1