2024 BCA National Meet dates

A few things I've heard/discovered. Take them for what you will as the situation is no doubt changing:

1. As of last Wednesday, 01/03, the BCA block was full

2. Room prices that are not on the block are higher, about $160 +/-

3. Rooms WERE AVAILABLE AS OF 01/07.

You can either contact someone at BCA or the host chapter and have them call the hotel to open up more rooms or book outside the BCA block. I booked through Hotels.com at $110+/- OUTSIDE the BCA block. My rate does not include breakfast, but I don't care. I am under the impression that there ARE rooms available and the hotel has additional rooms they can include in the BCA block but that is unconfirmed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Heard today all booked and where's the alternative hotel???????? I made my reservations last July learned along time ago to do it as soon as becomes available, too many times miles away, from the venue, back in the day!

There's a Super 8 nearby if you want to check it out.

The trailers will be parked at Strongsville Mall  by the Sears store which is now closed. We have 24hr security provided by Strongsville police. There is no room for so far we have 19 trailers already planes on arriving, Strongsville Mall is just a mile from the hotel and I 71,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place for this.

Just a heads up that CARS Inc. will be attending the meet in Strongsville. If you are interested in placing an order ahead of time, it can be delivered to the meet and save the shipping cost. 

Loren@65GS.com

• Like 4

On 2/19/2024 at 1:44 PM, daves60 said:

Planning to drive from Rhode Island to Strongvill taking 2 days each way.  Anyone interested in caravaning.

What days are you traveling?  I will be traveling from Schenectady to the Rochester area on Tuesday, then to Strongsville on Wednesday

I think it is a two long days drive for me.... but my daughter will probably drive most of the way and 

we might make it in one day. 

• Like 1

I plan on showing my charming face the day of the show.......the Packard meet is just down the road the same weekend. Ed

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'd love to caravan with someone but I'm not in anyone's line of travel, at least not that I'm aware of. I live in the northwestern part of NJ. I'm also considering driving out to Michigan a few days early to take in the Gilmore Museum before heading back eastward to the meet. Regardless, I plan to show up sometime on Wednesday.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

Wear a  name tag on your back!!

Ben

They tell me I have a great face for radio!

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Our back up hotel is Crown Plaza Hotel 7230 ENGLE Rd Middlevurge Hts Ohio 1 440243 4040  bca code Buick   pe call heather Banhidy she incharge of the meet 440-440-525 3243

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you looking for something extra to do while you're in Cleveland, Harwood Motors will be staying open late on Thursday and Friday night for BCA National Meet visitors to come have a look around the showroom. We'll have refreshments and about 75 awesome cars on hand. We'll be here until 7PM both nights. Our shop is about a 30-minute drive from the host hotel, very easy, so please consider this a personal invitation to come have a look around and get acquainted in person.

Hope to see you then!

2024-06-0717_43_39.jpg.6e721d1d8405a3871568cce4582e0b1d.jpg

Edited by Matt Harwood (see edit history)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

My apologies for basic questions, please direct me to a different thread if needed. Is there 120VAC power on site? Is there space for a pop-up tent near the Buick? Is a 6 volt jump start possible or should I bring my own stuff? Do I need to be at the car continuously from 9am to 5pm on Saturday?  What advice do you have for a BCA neophyte? Thanks a bunch.

2 hours ago, 28Buick said:

My apologies for basic questions, please direct me to a different thread if needed. Is there 120VAC power on site? Is there space for a pop-up tent near the Buick? Is a 6 volt jump start possible or should I bring my own stuff? Do I need to be at the car continuously from 9am to 5pm on Saturday?  What advice do you have for a BCA neophyte? Thanks a bunch.

Is there power? probably an outlet but maybe not near enough that your vehicle needs to be pushed closer to it. There'll be plenty of us to help you if you need it.

Space for pop-up? Probably, based on previous events, but I've never been to that hotel. Bear in mind the hotel is supposedly sold out but that could include other guests so you don't want to hog 2 or 3 spaces.

I'm sure there will be many 6-volt cars, but no idea if any others will bring the specific equipment you need. My guess is someone local (some of whom don't stay at the hotel) will have something close by at the very least.

No, you don't need to be at the car all day Saturday. Just keep an eye on your area and when they start judging cars in your class, be ready for the judges (hood and trunk up, doors unlocked, etc.).

Most importantly, HAVE FUN.

• Like 1

from what iv been told by our chapter  thats incharge of the show we are looking to have 400 cars +. Parking will be tight. single parking spaces per car. What ever catagory you are in you get a parking number on your window sheet find that number in the parking lot we will have people in our chapter helping people to locate your row depending on your cars catagory.  Iv been to the hotel iv seen no electrial out lets in the parking lot. They might on the out side on the hotel wall.

its upto the BCA they setup the parking lot, like when i was at Chicago two years ago they setup the parking lot on Tuesday, im just repeating what i heard in our meetings here in Clev, it going to be a tight fit