2024 BCA National Meet dates

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks. I tried to call the number in the August E-Bugle for the hotel, 440-238-8800 three different times. Each time I got an automated message that the call wouldn't go through. Guess I'll just wait until someone throws up a flare on this or another page. 🥲

image.png.af6a880d85c6278defbe32ec71a2fff3.png

58 minutes ago, Buick Regal GS said:

you can make reservations,,i made mine,,, if the main hotel desk is busy you get transfered to national number

I tried the direct number from two different phones on two different services and it wouldn’t go through. No rollover either. Online worked well though.

• 1 month later...

Everything going well for plans for the 2024 Buick Meet, Tours are all  planed and on schedule. going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Crawford Auto Museum in Cleveland, Christmas Story House where the movie was made, and Cleveland Fire Museum, Castle Noel Museum in Medina, Ohio. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hello good people: This would be my first ever Buick event, so please tolerate my neophyte questions or direct me to the proper conversation. Does the BCA national sell out? Particularly the tours on Wed Thurs Fri? When do most people show up and does everyone stay at the Best Western Plus? What happens if it rains on judgement day (not pearly gate, but BCA)? What signage, such as vehicle history, is allowed on these cars? Any recommendations on using Montway or other shippers for delivery of a trailer queen to the event? It looks like a well planned fun occasion. I visited the Rock Hall years ago and it is well worth the admission. Perhaps we will see you there.

The show is rain ,snow, sleet, sunshine,, there are other hotels around a super 8 right across the BW parking lot,  NO TRAILERs aloud on site no room with the show and swap meet at the show,  Registration deadline is June 26,2024 after June 26 there is a $25 late fee, Tours are first come first serve. There usually is a consolation board for people that change their mind on a tour. When you arrive you get a window  placard with your name and class, judges and parking volunteers will direct you to your parling area. Shippers we have no info thats your area.  All info is on the Buick Web site. WWW.2024BCANATIONAL.ORG  and Buick Web site.   https://www.buickclub.org/  or call  214 354 1348.  People if they sign up for tours usually start arriving  Wed pr Thur.  Judging is done rain, snow , sleet. Romms at BW going fast we do have whole hotel. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...