2024 BCA National Meet dates

A few things I've heard/discovered. Take them for what you will as the situation is no doubt changing:

1. As of last Wednesday, 01/03, the BCA block was full

2. Room prices that are not on the block are higher, about $160 +/-

3. Rooms WERE AVAILABLE AS OF 01/07.

You can either contact someone at BCA or the host chapter and have them call the hotel to open up more rooms or book outside the BCA block. I booked through Hotels.com at $110+/- OUTSIDE the BCA block. My rate does not include breakfast, but I don't care. I am under the impression that there ARE rooms available and the hotel has additional rooms they can include in the BCA block but that is unconfirmed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Heard today all booked and where's the alternative hotel???????? I made my reservations last July learned along time ago to do it as soon as becomes available, too many times miles away, from the venue, back in the day!

There's a Super 8 nearby if you want to check it out.

The trailers will be parked at Strongsville Mall  by the Sears store which is now closed. We have 24hr security provided by Strongsville police. There is no room for so far we have 19 trailers already planes on arriving, Strongsville Mall is just a mile from the hotel and I 71,

• Like 1