GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

On 8/11/2020 at 8:20 AM, Elpad said:

E8255FAE-E8A5-4460-8D93-5DB07B0D6910.jpeg

Love this shot. A beautiful woman behind a '56 Roadmaster 4 door hardtop, like the one my grandfather had which got me started on this road in the first place!

Interesting that the lower body is all one colour, most I've seen are like mine, white roof and lower the same, middle a different colour. But they came in all different flavours, of course, unlike today.

Keith

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buicknutty said:

Love this shot. A beautiful woman behind a '56 Roadmaster 4 door hardtop, like the one my grandfather had which got me started on this road in the first place!

Interesting that the lower body is all one colour, most I've seen are like mine, white roof and lower the same, middle a different colour. But they came in all different flavours, of course, unlike today.

Keith

Were they also offered in tri-tone, as did Packard?

On 8/15/2020 at 7:40 AM, Schmiddy said:

Thank you Ben! Hard to say who looks better! 🥰😇  🤣

Well, I don't think it's that hard to tell who looks better!  In my opinion it is not the one which sleeps in the dark garage at night.  ( and I lightheartedly suggest a correction to that post less someone  be sleeping in the same dark garage with the latter..)😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeteO said:

The luncheon group about to pile into a 1924 Buick.

24 Buick.jpg

Good old days, when you could pile 5-7-9 people in the car comfortably.

Now days, it's tough to get 4 adults into the little "cracker boxes" they force us to drive.

Just saying.

Mike in Colorado

• Like 1