HERSHEY 2022- what are you bringing and what are you hunting?

Terry Bond

Just finished sorting through an old parts collection, bringing lots of stuff to our Hershey space, GBF 32-33.

Nice pair Solar 128 side lamps (dual gas and electric), numerous project brass lamps (inexpensive!), a few top saddles including pair early Dodge Brothers touring, pile of vulcanizing/tube patch tools, Neverout license brackets, early water pump unknown application, steering wheels (one spider, one spider with rim, one rim, one Fat Man spider with no rim), box of brass horn/tube parts, InterState pair headlight chimneys only, slightly mismatched pair spare tire chain on mirrors, nice running board tool box with divider for battery, box of lamp wick holders for early brass lights, many early coil boxes, some early carburetors, plus I’ll have lots of other goodies, Oldsmobile promo cars (Johan), a couple Pierce oil cans (Duplex), Pierce pocket watches and pressure gauges, lots of goodies other than Pierce too!   Hope to see you there! I’ll add more pictures, size is limiting me to two.

74D9E60E-107F-4469-8B2C-D5946603FCD0.jpeg

0459098A-B299-467B-ABF0-F07B29CFC7AA.jpeg

4 hours ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

Kerry yep, we were in 40s this morning for 7:00 AM dog walkies.

Mrs. Mack going this year in search of interesting automobilia and maybe some items for "her"

Packard" (she did initiate the buy!)

We are seeking:  40 Packard shop and original owners manual, maybe any cool related paper, trinkets from 40.  I am making a list now of odds and ends parts for that car also.  

Also looking at items for the A, 16" v8 wheels to start, other items typical of a mild 50s banger build. 

Esso, Bear alignment and Mobile items too gas, oil, automobilia list.

I'll have a couple sets of 1935 Ford V8 16" wire wheels with me. Drop by C4Y 1-4 and check them out.

• Like 1

My list is more mundane perhaps but looking for some parts for my 55 Buick Special:

Top driver side corner bar 

Front bumper guards 

Left rear bumper guard

Rear bumper

All in either NOS or rechromed condition

Left and rear tail light housings, fewer pits the better ;)

PACKARD parts and more Packard parts.  Myself and several Packard friends will be vending at GAF20-24, very near the Packard Club tent.  Heavy on 37-42 stuff.  All sorts of Packard stuff, 28-56 as well as an assortment of other stuff...little bit of Pierce, Cadillac and whatzit stuff too! 

Edited by flackmaster (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I have a lot of 1957 Junior series parts, many wagon parts, and 4 door HT parts

all used, most in decent condition. Sheet metal, engine parts, interior trim parts, bumpers, doors, glass etc. Some 57 AC parts, some 58 AC parts. Used Tires only, not wheels. Contact me with your needs and I'll get back with you with what I have and pricing. I will take all presold stuff to RWK 32. More pictures to come. Send PM for needs. Thanks. 

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_7071.JPG

IMG_7072.JPG

IMG_7073.JPG

IMG_7075.JPG

IMG_6821.jpg

IMG_6822.jpg

IMG_6823.jpg

IMG_6825.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg

IMG_6827.jpg

IMG_6833 (1).jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_7056.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7059.jpg

IMG_6770.jpg

IMG_6771.jpg

Edited by 1957buickjim (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I am bringing old Chrysler parts, spots GCH 24-26, right down from the food vendors in front of the Giant Center. One pair of beautiful 46-48 Chrysler fender skirts, other 48 Chrysler parts, as well as 30's Chrysler. Looking for Chrysler memorabilia for my museum, "The Old Chrysler Garage" in Minnesota.

I was asked by a friend to take this Valero Sign down for a friend of mine. It has all of the mounting brackets attached and I rewired it for him for LED lighting and it works he is somewhat motivated I will either have it at RNI 82-88 or across the aisle in RNH 51-54 not sure how I am going to place it yet so LETS TALK! Will have a lot of plastic signs Gulf and Getty as well plus Texaco. Not to forget Chevrolet parts and toys 

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

I always go to Hershey on Friday (the day before the show). This year I am showing my car so will be there on Friday. Generally is their activity in the flea market on show day and is the car corral active? Being things have been 'disrupted' a bit and moved forward a day do you guys think this will affect things. I have heard a couple of people saying they will be going home on Friday. I really enjoy browsing through everything and would hate to miss that this go round.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TAKerry said:

I always go to Hershey on Friday (the day before the show). This year I am showing my car so will be there on Friday. Generally is their activity in the flea market on show day and is the car corral active? Being things have been 'disrupted' a bit and moved forward a day do you guys think this will affect things. I have heard a couple of people saying they will be going home on Friday. I really enjoy browsing through everything and would hate to miss that this go round.

If you want to browse the flea market, I would recommend being there Thursday morning or earlier.  The majority of vendors have been closing or already gone by the morning of the car show.

• Like 1

Have many 65-66 Cadillac parts.  Some other 50s, 60s and 70s Cadillac (Many bumper ends!), along with 50s Buick fenders, 42 Packard fenders too.  Will be bringing large items, but if anyone needs anything, please message.  Thanks, Chuck

22 hours ago, Reicholzheimer said:

Neon Clock 6-sided, selection of nice original speedway posters, 2 gas station revere pole lamps, some nice early spark plugs, early klaxon horn, few gas nozzles.  A few signs and some nice 50's Chevrolet Pontiac dealership parts room posters.  Spaces Obi 3-6 orange.  I'm at the entrance to the orange field.

Sent you a message about plugs - Terry

1 hour ago, Forward_Look said:

If you want to browse the flea market, I would recommend being there Thursday morning or earlier.  The majority of vendors have been closing or already gone by the morning of the car show.

I was afraid of that. Its too close for me to stay the night, and as busy as I am with work I already feel guilty about taking off for Friday. Unfortunately 2 days is not an option for me right now. 

Will be looking for early spark plugs, automobile related sheet music, pins, buttons, fobs, brass lamps, and other early automobilia.  Let me know where and when to find you.

Thanks,

Terry

Alpha with tube.jpg

Challenge Priming Plug.jpg

E.G. France.jpg

Belle of 1900.jpg

Mary Jane and the Motorcar 1898.JPG

1919 NY Auto Show.jpg

Blue enamel and gold auto button.JPG

Cole fob mounted on ribb9on.jpg

Glass button race car under glass.jpg

motorist head bank.jpg

French race driver salt and pepper.jpg

Souvenir vase.jpg

Dicellier self gen.jpg

Dietz headlamp early bail handle.jpg

Nickle Plated Oldfield Pair.jpg

P&H self generating headlamp.jpg

On 9/23/2022 at 9:42 AM, trimacar said:

C13745A6-020E-4751-B959-2F8B21B4DE67.jpeg

25F2C5E5-3CBF-4A5C-B554-92B0CE77E648.jpeg

I'll be sure to stop and visit!  Do you have any good watch fobs or spark plugs?

Terry

Always looking for signs. Pre 1970, no collection too big or too small to purchase. Will have cash ready to spend. Yes, I'm mopar focused but will purchase almost any subject matter. High condition or rare preferred but not required. C4K 18-25 will be where I'm setup. Will have around 35-40 signs for sale. TBD on what those will be. 

8F0F8D7E-7507-423E-90B9-BE3F5C3AACDF.jpeg

I will be bringing a selection of 1930-32 Model A sheet metal parts along with the seat frame.

Bringing several Hershey judges trucks from the 1990-2000.

And a large selection of $1-$5 pile stuff, hubcaps, stainless trim, taillights, oil filters, etc that I just need to get rid of!  I inherited stuff from my father's estate and I just don't have room for all of it.  

I wish I had a few more spaces and more trucks to haul it out there.

GBC 7-8

PXL_20220926_204459561.jpg

PXL_20220926_204505854.jpg

PXL_20220926_204517688.jpg

PXL_20220926_204523761.jpg

3 hours ago, Terry Bond said:

I'll be sure to stop and visit!  Do you have any good watch fobs or spark plugs?

Terry

No spark plugs, have an original Pierce watch fob, given out by the Foss Hughes company, embossed on back with the name of this well known Pierce dealer…

B3D037E0-1392-4AB5-B3AA-847A289B7E39.jpeg

Edited by trimacar (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, trimacar said:

No spark plugs, have an original Pierce watch fob, given out by the Foss Hughes company, embossed on back with the name of this well known Pierce dealer…

B3D037E0-1392-4AB5-B3AA-847A289B7E39.jpeg

Sent you a message David, I'll be glad to add the Pierce fob to my collection and will catch you there as soon as possible.  Thanks,

Terry

It’s a busy week at work for me and my dad is on a car tour so we are gonna bring whatever we find to toss in the truck/trailer the day before we leave!  Likely some Maxwell odds and ends, perhaps some early Dodge Brothers pieces, mostly sample woodgrain dashes. 

I will be shopping for a few 15 dodge pieces and pretty much any 5x5 or 30 horse Maxwell stuff I see. I really want a pair of bail handled Maxwell script sidelights. 

2 hours ago, gossp said:

It’s a busy week at work for me and my dad is on a car tour so we are gonna bring whatever we find to toss in the truck/trailer the day before we leave!  Likely some Maxwell odds and ends, perhaps some early Dodge Brothers pieces, mostly sample woodgrain dashes. 

I will be shopping for a few 15 dodge pieces and pretty much any 5x5 or 30 horse Maxwell stuff I see. I really want a pair of bail handled Maxwell script sidelights. 

I have a pair of 1915-1919 Dodge Brothers top saddles for sale, if you know anyone looking, very nice, 300 for the pair…

• Like 1

I have a long list of items under the parts for sale section (Hershey super sale). Lots of pre-war items as well as some post-war. Headlights, trunks, model T wheels, steel wire wheels, bumpers, jacks, Ford beam front axles, accessory heaters, grilles, fender skirts. Pricing everything to sell. North Chocolate C4Y 1-4.

On 9/26/2022 at 1:32 PM, ChazA said:

Have many 65-66 Cadillac parts.  Some other 50s, 60s and 70s Cadillac (Many bumper ends!), along with 50s Buick fenders, 42 Packard fenders too.  Will be bringing large items, but if anyone needs anything, please message.  Thanks, Chuck

What are your space numbers?

I acquired a car sales kit, for making signs in a used car lot.

Will have some at Hershey for sale. If they sell well I might owe a fellow member of this forum some more money, or at least another crab sandwich (I already owe him one!) as I acquired them from him!

Have 9 metal pieces which can hold a variety of cars/sales pitches which are in kit, what is shown is just an example.  Size is approximately 9 by 14 inches (7 inch ruler in picture for scale).

Only one or a few of each make, but have Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Chev, Desoto, Dodge Ford, Hudson, Jeepster, Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Olds, Plymouth, Pontiac, Studebaker, Willys.

Choose your make, and then choose from a variety of different sales pitches to fill out the sign.  The two pictures of those slip in signs are just the tip of the iceburg, lots more to choose from.  These will be $40 each.   

After metal backing plates are sold, the individual strips will be available at a negotiated price.

These signs originally had suction cups bolted on top and bottom tabs, to stick to windshield of car.  I do not have the suction cups but they're available out there.

If you want to reserve a make and look at different alternatives for rest of sign at my space in Hershey, let me know and I'll hold one for you. GBF-32-33 (light pole 110 just down from Hyman tent).  Selling at Hershey only, if anything left after that may ship if interested.  thanks David C.

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_6766.jpg