Would you pay $350,000 for Sylvester Stallone's 2019 stretched Cadillac Escalade

Mark Gregory

3 hours ago, 1937hd45 said:

For $350,000.00 I'd hire Ed to bring back the best 1904 Cadillac he could find, might even  have a few bucks left over. Bob

1904-Cadillac-HT-may1a.jpg

d484854b15450f2a46ddf294c0411fb5b0d95a6a.jpg

Ed would take the left over change and make an electric starter for you......otherwise you will learn why Ed is too old to crank that beast! Been there and done that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2020: The highest trim levels, the Platinum and Platinum Sport, start at $101,290

I spent $250 on lower driver side leather and seat bun for my wife's '98 Tahoe 3 weeks ago. She says I guess we won't be calling it my truck anymore.

That truck sale reminds me, I don't stand at the magazine rack in the grocery store and thumb through The Robb Report anymore. Funny I didn't even miss it, haven't missed old Slick at in the movies either. Never was a big fan. Too much like a lot of the guys I met at the used car dealer auctions when I was growing up.

19 hours ago, 8E45E said:

I could buy a nice, double slide-out, diesel pusher motorhome for that kind of money. At last one can LIVE in it!

Craig

With a mower deck on it so you can mower your lawn in style. 🤣

I can send you a certified check drawn on the Royal Bank of Nambia.  It will include extra $$ for shipping.  You pay the shipper, who will collect the car within 48 hours, from that and keep something for your trouble with the balance returned via direct wire.  

Deal?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1