Caption This...

victorialynn2

You listen here boy. Its time you made a man of yourself. You done went and made a baby with my daughter. If you don’t sell this here Chevrolet to put a roof over her head and buy diapers, I’ll be payin you a visit at 2 am with a fryin pan.  Ya hear me?  D’yall understand what I’m sayin? You be best headin down to A&W real soon. They’s hirin’ and you need a job son. Git ta gittin now. Go on!

Edited by keithb7 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now listen here, Goober! Uncle Roscoe needs someone to help him with his septic tank cleaning business so you're going to march right down there and take that job. Three dollars an hour is good money for someone like you, do you understand? On your way back stop by the store and get me some chicken neck bones so I can make some soup for dinner. And don't buy any cigarettes for Hazel Jo either! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Roger Walling said:

In  William Gedney's Kentucky I can see the despair and torment in the faces of the mothers along with the love for her family.

In this film, shot on the high plains of Idaho. It also captures the torment in the faces of local Idahoans, as they move forward in seeking justice and individuality.  

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 3:36 AM, nick8086 said:

I found it..

Great video and music! A little known fact here is that house in those pics served as the governor's mansion until they could scrape up enough money to purchase a respectable double-wide for the governor and his kin in 1983.... :(

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 12:04 PM, Xander Wildeisen said:

In this film, shot on the high plains of Idaho. It also captures the torment in the faces of local Idahoans, as they move forward in seeking justice and individuality.  

I thought this was a pretty good movie. One cool thing about it is at the end in the credits they included the names of at least 100 kids who were extras in it. You don't see that very often....

• Like 1