Who's goin to Hershey

MrEarl

Who's going and where will you be.

I'll go first. Again this year Brian DePauli is sharing his space, Orange field OAF 39,  with myself and Matt and we will be taking turns minding the store while the other is out walking.

Next.......

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 3

I will be in the Red Field North, in the North east corner ( about as far east in the flea market as you can get!!!) Spaces RNG 10 & 11, I park there but set up directly opposite across the isle under the tent of my former bro in law , I am right next to Larry Schramm ( hope he still has the same spots too!) I will try to get over to the BCA spots and to the Orange Field to see you but am still in recovery from the heart surgery I had the end of 2017.

• Like 1

We'll be in the car corral, spaces B67-B69. Those slots are just a little bit past the cross-over to the show field. We'll have this with us, along with two other cars:

001.thumb.JPG.c03655e987eb58bc6d4e6fe0d1d03a9a.JPG

We usually get a lot of visitors and people looking at the cars, so I don't get to walk around as much as I'd like. I have a running list of people who I hope to go see, so I'll add a few more. If I don't see you, Lamar and Brian, it's only because I ran out of time and couldn't get away long enough. 

Hope to see you all there!

• Like 2

I will be there, Tuesday evening through Saturday mid-day, just walking around, taking photos of Buicks, and shopping. Hope to run across some of you, especially some whom I've never met in person--pray for good weather! Wednesday is usually the best day for the swap meet; Friday afternoon can be disappointing when many of the vendors start packing up; Saturday a.m. is the best day for the car show, to answer one of the questions above.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, Texas

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Walt G said:

I will be in the Red Field North, in the North east corner ( about as far east in the flea market as you can get!!!) Spaces RNG 10 & 11, I park there but set up directly opposite across the isle under the tent of my former bro in law , I am right next to Larry Schramm ( hope he still has the same spots too!) I will try to get over to the BCA spots and to the Orange Field to see you but am still in recovery from the heart surgery I had the end of 2017.

I will be there in RNG 8&9 with Joe Tonietto and Marck Barker.

If any one needs sheet metal for a 1917 or 1918 model D-35 or E-35 four cylinder Buick car, I will be bringing a bunch for a great price.

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Will be there Tuesday-Friday in the Green Field, spaces GAF-6/7/8, just a short walk north from Mr Earl and Brian DePauli.  Bringing a lot of different stuff this year, and Sally Getz will have a low miles mostly original 67 Special Deluxe 2 door hardtop for sale .101_0503.thumb.JPG.44c4dd113a5aae45c12e71bc77f2f490.JPG370310363_101_0508(1).thumb.JPG.e5f0b835532dfc87ead0b826173ccd95.JPG

101_0508.JPG

• Like 5

On 10/6/2019 at 9:58 AM, Red Dawn said:

Heah Bill, I have never been and thinking about going also. What day would you go? Not sure I would drive the 56 though. Let me know.

Wednesday is the best day for shopping as early bird gets the good stuff but can find some better deals on Friday morning. A good many of the vendors start packing up early afternoon Friday.  It really doesn’t make a lot of difference though. Saturday of course is the big car show but 80% of venders  have gone.  Just come!

Well be on the road Wednesday, set up Thursday and Friday all day and go to the show on Saturday, head home on Sunday . 
see ya there? 

Quoting you all in hopes you’ll be auto notified. 

To all who reads this: 

From 1:00 til 2:00 on Friday follow your noses and the wonderful aroma of fried spam over to Orange field OAF 39 where we’ll be frying up some spam and wieners. Cokes furnished, Byob and seegars! 

On 10/6/2019 at 9:52 AM, billbuickgs said:

Just looked at the map .  WOW  BIG place!! 

Haven't been to the fall meet in years , where do you park ???????

Bill

On 10/6/2019 at 9:58 AM, Red Dawn said:

Heah Bill, I have never been and thinking about going also. What day would you go? Not sure I would drive the 56 though. Let me know.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, dibarlaw said:

Dave Blaufarb and I will be at C4M44-45. There  are quite a few Buick guys near us.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:02 AM, Walt G said:

On 10/6/2019 at 11:20 AM, Matt Harwood said:

We'll be in the car corral, spaces B67-B69. Those slots are just a little bit past the cross-over to the show field. We'll have this with us, along with two other cars:

001.thumb.JPG.c03655e987eb58bc6d4e6fe0d1d03a9a.JPG

We usually get a lot of visitors and people looking at the cars, so I don't get to walk around as much as I'd like. I have a running list of people who I hope to go see, so I'll add a few more. If I don't see you, Lamar and Brian, it's only because I ran out of time and couldn't get away long enough. 

Hope to see you all there!

On 10/6/2019 at 12:30 PM, Pete Phillips said:

I will be there, Tuesday evening through Saturday mid-day, just walking around, taking photos of Buicks, and shopping. Hope to run across some of you, especially some whom I've never met in person--pray for good weather! Wednesday is usually the best day for the swap meet; Friday afternoon can be disappointing when many of the vendors start packing up; Saturday a.m. is the best day for the car show, to answer one of the questions above.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, Texas

On 10/6/2019 at 2:36 PM, JohnD1956 said:

I will be there without any designated space. Extended weather forecast looks promisibg. Hope to see you all. 

On 10/6/2019 at 3:03 PM, Brian_Heil said:

RWO 18/19

Very northern edge of the lot/field

Kitty korner across from the tall white pointed tents of Restoration Supply Company 

On 10/6/2019 at 3:14 PM, parkertom said:

I will be there hunting on Friday. 

On 10/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, 95Cardinal said:

I'll be with Larry Schramm at RNG 8&9...when we aren't out looking for Buick and Cadillac parts.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:10 PM, Larry Schramm said:

I will be there in RNG 8&9 with Joe Tonietto and Marck Barker.

If any one needs sheet metal for a 1917 or 1918 model D-35 or E-35 four cylinder Buick car, I will be bringing a bunch for a great price.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:29 PM, Crazyfamily said:

The Mrs and I are going Weds, my Oldest Son and I are going Thursday and then the Wife and I are going back on Saturday weather permitting!!

I hope everyone has a great time and 🤞🏼 For great weather!  

On 10/7/2019 at 9:14 AM, 1956cody said:

My son and I will be in Green Field by the food vendors, GBB11 selling my accumulated extra Buick and Cadillac parts; Looks like good weather!

23 hours ago, John said:

Will be there Tuesday-Friday in the Green Field, spaces GAF-6/7/8, just a short walk north from Mr Earl and Brian DePauli.  Bringing a lot of different stuff this year, and Sally Getz will have a low miles mostly original 67 Special Deluxe 2 door hardtop for sale .101_0503.thumb.JPG.44c4dd113a5aae45c12e71bc77f2f490.JPG370310363_101_0508(1).thumb.JPG.e5f0b835532dfc87ead0b826173ccd95.JPG

101_0508.JPG

13 hours ago, jackofalltrades70 said:

Will be there Friday 10:30 ish, camp the night and see the Saturday showing of cars.

look forward to seeing all of my friends I see most years and meet some new friends.

Matt

32 minutes ago, Paul from PA said:

I will be in the car corral hoping to sell an original low miles, 12,300,  Ford Ranch Wagon

1968 Ford Wagon 005.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Lamar. I will be in class 36F again this year. I will be bringing my '73 Gran Sport Stage1 4 Speed. It was nominated last year for a AACA National Award. (2018) I can't wait to show it at Hershey again where she won her First Place Award Jr. in 2017, that was the first show for it since its restoration. We look forward to seeing you again and showing you the car.

thumbnail-5.jpeg

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, philip roitman said:

Hi Lamar. I will be in class 36F again this year. I will be bringing my '73 Gran Sport Stage1 4 Speed. It was nominated last year for a AACA National Award. (2018) I can't wait to show it at Hershey again where she won her First Place Award Jr. in 2017, that was the first show for it since its restoration. We look forward to seeing you again and showing you the car.

thumbnail-5.jpeg

Awesome, can’t wait to see you both!Awesome, can’t wait to see you both!

• Like 1

Come on tomorrow!!!!!  I can’t wait till tomorrow morning alarm goes off, I should be there around 8am so save some good loot for me too!!

And tomorrow I am going to now be by myself so I can take my sweet lil old time and actually take my time to look at all the cool stuff and take it all in!!!

My lovely wife will be with me on Thursday and Saturday, she went with me last year on Saturday for the car show and loved it but missed all the cool swap meet loot so I can’t wait for her to see how cool it is on Thursday at the swap meet!!!  She has never seen anything quite like it!

I hope everyone has a safe trip in to Hershey and finds everything they are looking for, well unless I am also looking for the same parts so in that case I hope you miss everything I need for my car by accident!!!🤞🏼😂😂😂😂

seriously, leave the good stuff I need for me....no seriously, I am serious.🤦🏼‍♂️👍🏼👍🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

See all you hooligans shortly.

Yesterday we drove up and Saturday in Class 27H I will have this "That's not a Buick" going for a first Junior.

IMG_20191009_102241.thumb.jpg.6f06b57b86a76e7d4b6c099cd47b6831.jpg

I was supposed to drive it up, but the water pump failed Friday and could get a new one until Tuesday, so borrowed truck and trailer from a local BCA member to be sure I made it.

This is my first car I bought when I was 16 and never sold. This is it's debut after a 3 year extensive restoration. And can I just say a restoration is SO much easier when you can buy the whole damn car piece by piece out of a catalog.

• Like 9

On 10/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, 60FlatTop said:

A three year intensive MoPar restoration, you didn't pick up any of those Chrysler owner personality quirks did you?

I hope not. It's a 318 so I mean it is not like a Hemi that can pass anything but a gas station... And it's not a GS so I'm not going fast with class...

Edited by 38Buick 80C (see edit history)