Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

57 Excellent

About John

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday 11/16/1943

Profile Information

  • Gender:
    Not Telling
  • Location:
    Macungie PA

Recent Profile Visitors

1,838 profile views
  1. Local pickup, or possible delivery to Fall Carlise.
  2. Pair of vent assemblies as pictured. Not show conditon, just good used parts. $200 for the pair, local pickup near Allentown PA or possible delivery DE, MD Eastern Shore area.
  3. Other than normal wear, the only issue is the right rear has a small blem where something banged it. Prefer to sell as a complete set, $160/4, but will sell fronts or rears separately at $100/2. Local pickup, near Allentown PA, or can ship to US address at cost.
  4. If you want to sell it here a price, location, some pictures and a detailed description would help.
  5. Issue is the parts book shows different part numbers for coupe vs convertible so they are not the same
  6. I have a pair of the vent window front posts from either a convertible or a 2 door hardtop---anyone know how to tell which they fit? The casting number on the passenger side (RH) piece is 5714730, and on the driver side (LH) piece is 484202.
  7. This? http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/buick/163610-1956-buick-century-series-model-69-estate-wagon.html
  8. You sure that is correct GM part number? What is it supposed to fit?
  9. Removed from a solid car about 45 years ago and stored in the garage since then. Includes glass and all internal parts, power windows/crank vents; also the trim pads for saddle deluxe interior. $500 for the pair, local pickup near Allentown PA. Possible delivery to Philly, DE or MD Baltimore/Eastern Shore. If you require shipping you will need to make all arrangements. Photos coming soon.
  10. Part number/casting number and or manufacturer's logo on the inside?
  11. Anyone recognize this?
  12. I can cross the part number to Victor MS16150, but application does not appear in their catalog from 1978 for Studebaker, Chevy or GMC.
  13. Triangular plastic bottle, similar in style to the glass ones GM used in the 60's, and made by the same company: Adell Mfg. Has lugs molding into one side that would snap into indentations, possibly on the inner fender. About 6-1/2" height. Anyone recognize where used? Better yet, a part number.
  14. Peter, would you please respond with the "official" answers. Also, is a post moved to "hide" still searchable?
  • Create New...