Show me your Foliage!

victorialynn2

On 10/26/2017 at 8:39 AM, tripwire said:

Vermont is famous for its fall foliage. But, not this year. At least here in the Champlain Valley.  These photos were taken 2 weeks ago and most of the trees were still very green.  My wife & I had a fun ride around Mallett's Bay anyway.

WParo in VT

DSCN9813.JPG

DSCN9814.JPG

DSCN9819.JPG

I believe we owned this wonderful LaSalle some 35 years ago. We sold it to Len Imke in Columbus Ohio.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, alsancle said:

It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in New England. I’m trying to get as many driving days in as possible. I understand this weekend is going to be 70°.

5FE6E2C2-41A2-4626-A6A9-992CDFB014F6.jpeg

Glad to hear of 70-degree weather. Here in Prescott Arizona, we will have snow tonight and early tomorrow.

image.jpeg.155f2c65beeebe3423010257f13e1a54.jpeg

• Like 5

Took the 54 out today to take advantage of the 70 degree temperature and to get some fuel stabilizer through the system. Leaves are are just a little past peak on Long Island, this was taken on the road heading toward Teddy Roosevelt's Home in Oyster Bay NY

IMG_2649 (1).jpg

• Like 11

5 hours ago, John348 said:

Took the 54 out today to take advantage of the 70 degree temperature and to get some fuel stabilizer through the system. Leaves are are just a little past peak on Long Island, this was taken on the road heading toward Teddy Roosevelt's Home in Oyster Bay NY

IMG_2649 (1).jpg

Perfect color match with your paint!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Pfeil said:

Perfect color match with your paint!

Thanks, right place, right time of day. My wife noticed it so we doubled back for the photo. She took some others but when I attach them they are upside down, no matter how I rotate the photos 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 4:17 PM, Brass is Best said:

I believe we owned this wonderful LaSalle some 35 years ago. We sold it to Len Imke in Columbus Ohio.

Any chance you might recall the Body Number?  As I'm sure you're aware, there were only 75 of this body style that year.

9 hours ago, Brass is Best said:

No I do not. It was about 2,000 cars ago.

Thanks, I knew it would be a long shot but it would have nailed it down for certain.  There's still a good chance since there weren't that many of this model.  According to Heritage Center, this car was originally sold from a Boston, MA dealer and the fellow I purchased this car from said he bought it from a man in California.

• Like 1

The last weekend in October, my wife and I, along with 3 other couples, drove our Model A Fords to the mountains of North Carolina. We stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast, highlighted by the backdrop of amazing fall colors. Each day we drove the cars to small towns nearby and as far as Tennessee and Virginia. It seems everywhere we drove, people smiled and waved. As for the eight of us, we love driving the cars and seeing the sights, but without a doubt the best part of the trip is the friendship such an adventure brings. We eat together, laugh and pray together, share life events and most importantly, plan our next Model A trip. Ultimately, the joy comes from being with like-minded good friends!image.jpeg.4aa478099522444fb760bbaa9e50c56d.jpegimage.jpeg.ba9bda21da2ee740c1ae3d0719a545e6.jpegimage.jpeg.a9ab97ad1a3720064f0246691199b99e.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SC38dls said:

This is from our back porch, the golfers wouldn’t like me parking on the fairway like PB allows some cars. 
dave s 

B24588B3-A134-4C2F-BA18-C66D4AD0E385.jpeg

Here is a picture taken of the backyard at my old hose. It was taken during one of my customer parties that were put on every year. All the land below in the distance is at the center of the pending development of a Golf course. This is what all of my posts over the years have been about. You can follow it if you like. Hopefully a criminal investigation will unfold. And crimes committed against innocent people will be exposed.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/687320109095751   There are some trees in the picture.

Xanders Party Sept 08 2012 017.JPG

• Like 3

On a serious note,since I was a kid, late ,August,September,October,November and early December are the most enjoyable times of the year for driving these  vintage cars.

Then ad slushying around Christmas day  delivering gifts in an open car in 28 degree weather.

Forcing the younglings to go and sing carols to aunt Claire,getting stopped by a cop at 1am and then ralling him into the holiday  spirit 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 10:35 AM, wyankee said:

The last weekend in October, my wife and I, along with 3 other couples, drove our Model A Fords to the mountains of North Carolina. We stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast, highlighted by the backdrop of amazing fall colors. Each day we drove the cars to small towns nearby and as far as Tennessee and Virginia. It seems everywhere we drove, people smiled and waved. As for the eight of us, we love driving the cars and seeing the sights, but without a doubt the best part of the trip is the friendship such an adventure brings. We eat together, laugh and pray together, share life events and most importantly, plan our next Model A trip. Ultimately, the joy comes from being with like-minded good friends!image.jpeg.4aa478099522444fb760bbaa9e50c56d.jpegimage.jpeg.ba9bda21da2ee740c1ae3d0719a545e6.jpegimage.jpeg.a9ab97ad1a3720064f0246691199b99e.jpeg

That sounds like more fun than one person should be allowed to have! Looking at that line up of cars, Im not sure which one is my favorite?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is in a holding facility, awaiting authorization from an overseeing body of international size and scope. To allow the transportation to a big cat sanctuary. Where it will be allowed to roam free, far from the control of its oppressive former controlling captors. Free to choose mayonnaise or ketchup over fry sauce.  Jaguar is safe.

86A68443-584C-47E9-B078-B41774E72AD0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3