GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest Straight eight
I never saw the white beauty rings on a Buick before. These were always seen on Chrysler products back in those days if my memory is correct.

Looks like there was at least one Christmas card with white beauty rings.post-30843-143142275161_thumb.jpg

Edited by Straight eight (see edit history)

He was just distracted.....

Understandable... I was also distracted, and had to go back to notice that the "Hood Ornament which defies Gravity" was located on the 1961 Special Station Wagon.

I was going somewhere with this, but now I'm distracted again...and again....and again??

post-54863-143142275464_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest frazer51
post-61302-143142324322_thumb.jpgIn 1965 I purchased this 1939 Buick and I snapped a photo of my twin daughters sitting on the running board. In this photo there is my twin daughter Paula along with her son Nathan and Nathan's son Zaidan. I am still waiting for that granddaughter or even a great granddaughter. Refer to GOB 2/28/2010.

Guest frazer51
post-61302-143142324446_thumb.jpgHere is my wife's sister Joan behind the wheel of my 1918 Buick. Although she has no desire to drive it she has ridden many time with me. This Buick was in such a bad condition that the fellow I had known gave it to me rather then junk it. It took a lot of work, first I had to make a wooden body using walnut wood. I didn't have a rear axle so I adapted a 9 inch Ford from a 1959 Ford for the Buick. So now I have hydraulic brakes on it. I guess I can say that the rest of the drive line is all 1918 Buick. It is fun to drive but hard to steer, love it.

Guest frazer51
frazer51, Show us the old photo. Dandy Dave!

Hi Dave, I am sorry but I have such difficulty whenever I try to look for certain pictures that I know are on this computer some where. In the mean time go on "Girls on Buicks" and look for the date 2/28/2010 on the post. There should be some earlier photos there. John