GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Buried, way back I'm sure, is an early 50's Buick with a "goth" girl model that was an original shoot by the poster and I inquired once about purchasing some prints for framing. I have lost his contact information. Anybody have (much) better search abilities then I that can go back, maybe 3 years ago and find those posts? It was excellent work, nice car, nice model and very well done shots with back lighting, filters etc. Kind of like this ---> http://www.nudeautomall.com/CarShow/Cars/GM/Buick/1955_Buick_2.jpg

Why wouldn't you just link the page instead of trying to link a picture, which I don't allow. Besides on the page you will find a link to the owner of the picture as always.

Interesting site and name. I don't remember if the sheriff used the exact words "nude auto mall" but he didn't want to discuss the difference between mauling (sounded like mall) and fondling at all.

Once I got looking over the site I thought, gee, it has been two years since I had the stroke and heart attack. I have been staying in shape. Maybe I could pose. Speedos, welding gloves, and engineer boots; you know nothing too extreme. Then I saw the questions like dress size and figured I better stick with the homemade Birthday cards I make with the timer on the camera.

Oh, and the day I took the pictures of the '51 Buick wheelcovers for EBay............ the shorts were not the thing to wear. Just a tip, hang hubcaps on the wall to take pictures of them.

Bernie

As I have been following this thread as well as the other old pic thread, one thing that strikes me when looking at the period photos is how important it is to enjoy our old cars as much as possible as time just keeps slipping by. Of course back then it was out of necessity. Its difficult for most of us to make a pre 70s car a daily driver for several reasons but that doesn't mean we can't make an effort to drive them more than we do besides going to car shows and cruises. I applaud the Buick Driving Enthusiasts Division for promoting driving the cars.

Surely when these old pics were taken the folks in them couldn't have imagined how nostalgic they could become in 50 years. Some of these pics make me wish I could step back in time. They represent a snapshot of life back in the day. When cars could be designed with few restrictions on safety, economy and emmissions, in pretty much any color you wanted, certainly they had more character and personality compared to today so its hard for me to imagine similar pics taken today with modern cars will have the same impact 50 years from now. Its an era that just can't be repeated but we can try to recreate it in some fashion.

• Like 1

Guest shadetree77
Oh, and the day I took the pictures of the '51 Buick wheelcovers for EBay............ the shorts were not the thing to wear. Just a tip, hang hubcaps on the wall to take pictures of them.

Bernie

LOL! Bernie, once again, you have cracked me up my friend. I had a similar experience when I wrote my very first article for the Bugle. The article was on painting hubcap lettering. It wasn't shorts that got me though. It was a loose fitting t-shirt. I opened my newly arrived Bugle to find a slightly distorted fun house mirror view of my big hairy belly reflected in a hubcap. While perhaps not as embarrassing as a view up the shorts, it was quite a bit more publicized than EBAY. Nothing like seeing more than you want to see of yourself in high definition color print.

Ok, enough about accidental man exposure, back to the girls.....

post-75106-143142529162_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143142529164_thumb.jpg

Reflections are indeed dangerous... :)

The old ticker isn't playing too fare here either, just hoping not to get cheated out of bringing a car to my own Car Show.

I posted over in the show section, but as it is on topic, let me reiterate a little here. I am putting together a Car Show with girls. Strictly conventional for the main show. The girls are planning something of a Show / Production, probably Old West vs Aliens, ought to be a hoot. There will also be an Alien Pageant, n the Alien Pick, the local Aliens favorite car... And the girls will be available to pose with our cars for tips.

Show date is Nov 1st at the Alien Cathouse, north of Vegas.

Your posts "over in the show section" were deleted by management. Please be careful of posting links. I think you have posted sufficient information that if members wish to go to your site they can find it. Otherwise if you have pictures of Girls on Buicks with clothes "on" and are in good "taste" feel free to share.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shadetree77

Thanks Dale. I've got answers for you....

She is a Lab Engineer. She keeps all of the dyno's running for the engine testing guys.

Nope, that's the "back yard" at Baker's Restaurant in Milford. We went to another cruise in there Sunday and when it cleared out we took a few pictures.

Original color on my car was Venetian Blue Poly on the bottom and Sky Gray on the top.

Hope that helps clear up your confusion.:)

Your posts "over in the show section" were deleted by management. Please be careful of posting links. I think you have posted sufficient information that if members wish to go to your site they can find it. Otherwise if you have pictures of Girls on Buicks with clothes "on" and are in good "taste" feel free to share.

I AGREE WITH OUR DEAR (LEADER / MODERATOR).

So for "class with clothes", my question is........

Where is "you know who" these days ?

Do I have to send you a new box of wine for another shoot ?

Mike in Colorado

Terry was over just this last weekend and she, Rita and I took the Century for a ride in the country. I suggested a photo shoot but she said the black dress she had on would clash with the color of the car. Forgetting Rita was right next to me I said "Well take the dress off then". The doctor said it was only a mild concussion and I should live.

Terry did promise to wear something that would go with Malibu Blue over Cavalier Blue next time she visits though.

• 3 weeks later...