GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm, maybe I SHOULD invite her over to meet Morning Glory. Wonder if she can drive a straight stick.

Come to think of it, I do believe the Buttercup shoot was done the weekend I was all down in the dumps because I wasn't able to make the BCA Nationals and Rita suggested inviting her over because it always lifts my "spirits" when she's around.

Good idea Mike, thanks for coming up with it. You're a true friend.

Free straight stick driving lessons are always available (to select clients) here in Colorado.

Mountain driving classes are an added extra bonus. And you know we do not believe in guard rails. Interferes with pushing the snow off the edge.

Mike in Colorado

• 4 weeks later...
Hmmmm, maybe I SHOULD invite her over to meet Morning Glory. Wonder if she can drive a straight stick.

Come to think of it, I do believe the Buttercup shoot was done the weekend I was all down in the dumps because I wasn't able to make the BCA Nationals and Rita suggested inviting her over because it always lifts my "spirits" when she's around.

Good idea Mike, thanks for coming up with it. You're a true friend.

I seem to remember Mr. Earl's promise of another "TERRY" shoot, and her promise of a Tango dress being involved.

Any idea when this is supposed to happen ?

Mike in Colorado

Well, it beats BTT.

Guest Dutchy

This is my little babygirl in our 1962 Buick Skylark.

post-45237-143142156358_thumb.jpg

I am a (not so very young) girl myself but when I am working on my 1949 Buick I am too dirty to be in a picture.

post-45237-143142156353_thumb.jpg

OK, now I'm really curious.

Would you re-post the image from post #719?

The image in #718 shows up well, but nothing appears in #719. :confused:

Artwork, huh? That reminds me of the retort "I don't know art, but I know what I like!" ;):D

Sorry guys not the answer.

Hint........Artwork.

grrrrowww! :P Nice photo! I'm glad I asked you to re-post it.

Jayne Mansfield, right?

Unfortunately, I have no idea what you mean by "artwork" as a hint for what this photo has in common with the photo of Sophia Loren. (That is Sophia Loren in #718, right?) Other than Mr. Earl's appropriately Buick-related answer (dagmars!), all I can come up with is Black & White photography. :rolleyes: Somehow, I don't think that's where you were going.

Could it be that they each rode to the photo-shoot in a Buick? :cool:

Alas, I have to repeat: "I don't know art, but I know what I like!" :D

Thanks!

Here is the repost of the image from #719.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]210426[/ATTACH]

I am a (not so very young) girl myself but when I am working on my 1949 Buick I am too dirty to be in a picture.

Impossible... Not much looks better than a friend with proof that they work on their Buick.

Here is the repost of the image from #719.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]210426[/ATTACH]

I know, I know, Admirerer's in every continent on the face of this earth, and a few continents not even on the face of this earth...