ENJOY

Obviously I am a car nerd - although I admit the Henry J and Willys identification almost got me - I guessed at it. I think judging at a ton of local car shows helped me since all those cars were built before I was born.

You got 100% (48 right out of 48). The average score is 73%

Edited by Bob Hill (see edit history)

Guest Steve_Heald

96%- 46 right out of 48. The darned Willys Aero Wing and Henry J got me. How about a test like this with Brass Cars?! :)

Guest my3buicks

100 % - Got a little nervous on the page I had on identifying the years of the Mercury's pictured, and the page of hood ornaments made me a little nervous also.

I beat West!:D Got 3 wrong but I am much older than he is so I should have done better. Now to find out how bad he did! Quite a few people I know got 100%. Actually I surprised myself on the Mercs. Not baad for an Olds guy.

I did better than you, but I didn't score 100%. The Plymouth, DeSoto, Chrysler, Dodge page got me.

I just thought the Charles Schultz quote fit in with all the "I gottas..."

92% and I like others had trouble with the chrysler dodge plymouth deal . Oddly enough I owned a similar Dodge but it was a transportation only beater and I always thought the styling of all of those a tad lacking . that's my excuse anyway, the rest was pretty easy especially since elimination helped if a little unsure in a couple of instances. fun deal

96 , born in 69 and totally not into the new fangled cars of the 50s. Hood ornaments, no problem, willys and Henry J, no problem. Cars of 56, not so much. I'm with Heald, Lets see some brass, nickel and prewar!! Or at least cars from my lifetime (So I can find out if I remember them or not!!). And if not Japanese, How about some european like which is a Volvo 544 and which is a mercedes 450 SL or which is the VW and which is the Daimler:)

I just had my 16 year old daughter take the test - these are her results:

You got 92% (44 right out of 48). The average score is 73%

I have been taking her to car shows since she was 6 weeks old and she serves as my scorekeeper when I judge at local shows - obviously she learned some stuff :)

I got 100 not bad for a guy born in 74. I think the first thing I read as a kid was a collector car magazine and Cars and parts after that.

It would have been harder if they just showed you a piece of trim off each car. That would have been tougher.

I love early cars but make one for pre 1930 cars and I would be in trouble.

Guest Kingoftheroad
92% and I like others had trouble with the chrysler dodge plymouth deal . that's my excuse anyway, the rest was pretty easy especially since elimination helped if a little unsure in a couple of instances. fun deal

Ditto. I bombed the Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler set, missed 3 of the 4.. I don't feel so bad now, after reading other posts, at least I'm not the only one...

100% too easy!

Next game.......1990 to 2011 cars.........I'll fail.

I was helped tremendously by it being a process of elimination, if there were 6 choices for the 4 cars I would have been much worse off.

Did pretty perfectly illustrate how cars of an era all kinda look alike to the non-obsessed. I could probably do '80-00 with shocking specificity even with no multiple choices. We each have "our" eras. :)