For Sale Water And Fuel Pumps to Sell

mribbich@wi.rr.com

Not quit sure just when they were rebuilt but most of the pumps have the  Neoprene diaphragms. The ones that don't have the  Neoprene diaphragms the buyer is told and the price reflexes that.  Sold many both ways with no problems. Thanks for asking!!!

Edited by mribbich@wi.rr.com (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
14 hours ago, Spinneyhill said:

If that is a P/6, it is a #855409, type 401 pump, same as 1932 P/6. Top has number 855219 cast into it.

Thank you,   My cast is #855409.  I sure would like to find one for sale.   The shaft where the seal rides is worn.  I am going to try to repack , but would  like a new one.  I am not sure how to press the pump apart.  which end is best or only end?

I bought mine off ebay, new. It is a post war spare part. So, keep your eye on ebay. One will come up eventually. I set up a search and it emails me every day with the new pumps listed.

I don''t understand which shaft you mean. If it is the pivot shaft that the actuating arm rides on, it should just push out CAREFULLY. I don't recall any "packing".

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

4 hours ago, CMURSCH said:

Thank you,   My cast is #855409.  I sure would like to find one for sale.   The shaft where the seal rides is worn.  I am going to try to repack , but would  like a new one.  I am not sure how to press the pump apart.  which end is best or only end?

Maybe you could have a sleeve repair to the shaft.

3 hours ago, Spinneyhill said:

I bought mine off ebay, new. It is a post war spare part. So, keep your eye on ebay. One will come up eventually. I set up a search and it emails me every day with the new pumps listed.

I don''t understand which shaft you mean. If it is the pivot shaft that the actuating arm rides on, it should just push out CAREFULLY. I don't recall any "packing".

I am talking about the water pump.  It just has the main impeller shaft that goes through  the pump housing.  The impeller is on one end the fan/pulley mount on the the other end .  I know that it is pressed together, but not sure how to pull apart.   thanks.  Cliff

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...