2023 BCA National Meet, Spokane Washington, July 11-15 2023

Jack Welch

1 hour ago, Beemon said:

So how does registration work? I didn't because I didn't think I would make it due to some hardware difficulties and ended up making it out, but not registered. 

I think you can just go to registration in the morning and take care of it.  Where are you right now, Ben

Ben

9 minutes ago, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

I think you can just go to registration in the morning and take care of it.  Where are you right now, Ben

Ben

My girlfriend and I are 20 minutes away from the host hotel at an airbnb.

3 hours ago, Beemon said:

So how does registration work? I didn't because I didn't think I would make it due to some hardware difficulties and ended up making it out, but not registered. 

Yes, when you come to the host hotel, walk into the lobby and turn left. Go down the ramp towards the banner that says registration and talk to Roy and Michelle. They will get you registered 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2023 at 10:35 AM, NCReatta said:

I'm registered and leaving in a week and a half! 

My wife and I'm are driving our 1988 Reatta out. Taking about 4 weeks for the trip total. Camping in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. Who else is driving? 

PXL_20230415_191234643.jpg

Marck, are you guys in the running for longest distance driven to this year's BCA meet?

Can someone let me know if the 1936 Buick, if it’s a roadmaster ? I believe it is . If it is a roadmaster can someone take a photo of the dash for me . I want to see if it’s my fathers car that he sold about a decade ago . I had heard of went out to Washington state . It has a unique metal stamp on the dash from an insurance company . 

2 hours ago, NC1968Riviera said:

Is anyone running a live feed of today's (July 15th) activities?

Live feed ...with this crowd of whose technological expertise surely rivals Elon Musk and Steve Jobs...

I'll see what I can do to taking a video on my phone and put it on YT. 

Edited by 38Buick 80C (see edit history)
  • Like 4

38 Buick 80C:

38Buick 80C

Thanks for he walk-through. Quite a nice variety of cars. Nice to see spaces between the cars so viewers could see them from all around. The only thing nicer would have been a grass display area. I hope class winners will be posted here or on the BCA website.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BuickTom87 said:

Thank you, how many cars showed up ?looks like a nice event 

About 170 cars. Parking lot people were overwhelmed by the number of last-minute arrivals who didn't bother to register in advance. Makes it really tough to do a parking layout and parking by class/age of cars. I understand there were 117 cars registered as of Tuesday just before the meet started, and nearly 170 by Saturday morning.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 12:36 PM, BuickTom87 said:

Can someone let me know if the 1936 Buick, if it’s a roadmaster ? I believe it is . If it is a roadmaster can someone take a photo of the dash for me . I want to see if it’s my fathers car that he sold about a decade ago . I had heard of went out to Washington state . It has a unique metal stamp on the dash from an insurance company . 

I believe it is a Century, low mileage (24k or so?), original paint (dark green) and upholstery. According to the owner it has a pretty well known local history. I have a bunch of pictures, mostly of small interior trim details, but I probably got the dash. I am still on my way home from the event. If I don't post any in a day or so, remind me :) .

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Crusty Trucker said:

38 Buick 80C:

38Buick 80C

Thanks for he walk-through. Quite a nice variety of cars. Nice to see spaces between the cars so viewers could see them from all around. The only thing nicer would have been a grass display area. I hope class winners will be posted here or on the BCA website.

Thanks again for your time and effort.