LOOK WHO'S COMING TO BREAKFAST IN SOUTH BEND

MrEarl

Thanks to the efforts of Mike and Nancy Book working with the Hilton Garden Inn over the last week, the Forum Breakfast will be held in the Hilton Garden Inn at 7:00 o'clock Friday morning. They will block off an area of the restaurant/bar and a buffet breakfast will be available for $9.95 + tax. Edit note - The buffet is included in the room rate for anyone staying at the Hilton Inn or the Inn at St. Mary's.

So please consider this as the official South Bend breakfast thread and let us know if you plan to attend and how many might be with you. While reservations aren't needed, we do need a head count so we can let the hotel know.

Please try and be there FRIDAY MORNING promptly at 7:00 AM because there are tours and other meetings starting at 8:00.

We will again have a gift swap, if you want to participate bring a gift but it's not required. More on that later..... All that's required is to show up with an appetite for food, fun and good ol' BCAFer's camaraderie.

And, as always, the annual BUICKMAN award(s) will be presented.

So let us hear who's coming.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

One more , please. To you want us to do ma running btally, if so, this makes three I suppose, plus the "Chairman of the Board". But then I saw elsewhere Roberta had a total of three, and there are other that included a submittal of their name on the other poost - but this is the official one.

John

One more , please. To you want us to do ma running btally, if so, this makes three I suppose, plus the "Chairman of the Board". But then I saw elsewhere Roberta had a total of three, and there are other that included a submittal of their name on the other poost - but this is the official one.

John

No need to try and do a running tally, just say if you're coming and how many will be with you.:)

Roberta, there was SPAM last year, it just didn't make it out of the can. May we'll have a contest to see who can eat the most Vegimite and Spam sandwich's.

Hmmm...am I 1 or 4? One or the other. I'm pretty sure I don't want to expose the teenagers to this crew, but wherever I sleep, they'll need to get up as well and so I either have them with me, or have them feed elsewhere. I may just have them eat at the same place, but as far removed from these rowdies as possible.

I've already got a couple things to bring...perhaps too many...have to remember them of course.

Guest shadetree77

Well put me down for a temporary number of 2. Possibly 3. My wife and I are going to try our best to make it up there for at least a couple of days. My Dad might be with us. This is definitely not for sure yet. Hope we can make it. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll know for sure when it gets closer to the dates.

Guest wildcat62

I'll be there Lamar. Haven't missed one yet.

Derek, they can sit with me, you know I always behave.

Looking forward to seeing the usual and unusual suspects again.

I'll be there Lamar. Haven't missed one yet.

Derek, they can sit with me, you know I always behave.

Looking forward to seeing the usual and unusual suspects again.

As noted earlier, I think I want them removed from the influence of the rowdies...I don't need them playing the Name Game. :rolleyes: Of course, I know Luke would like that.

As has been the case over the past couple of years, I will be unable to attend. (The Buick Rascal Gang knows why I can not be there). I will be there in spirit and who knows, something just might appear at the breakfast in my name. Have fun gang!!

As has been the case over the past couple of years, I will be unable to attend. (The Buick Rascal Gang knows why I can not be there). I will be there in spirit and who knows, something just might appear at the breakfast in my name. Have fun gang!!

Sorry you can't make it Stevo, but "plum" tickled that you will be there in spirits.

Guest wildcat465
Whats a plum tickler

post-42002-143141892699_thumb.jpg

What Stevo sent last year, made semi famous in the parking lot generator swap on Mikey's wagon. A few samples were made at the Oerler Barn as well. :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, it was opened at the Breakfast and passed around. You must have boogied before it got to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Put me down for 1. Will be in S/b as a Bachelor- wife doesn't have enough vacation time left to make this one. Work has been so crazy- I think this might be only the second time I'm checking the forum this year. Looking forward to seeing the crew again. I'll have a week to relearn social graces and ettiquite again--- With this group-- am I in trouble or what ???!!! By the time I'm done with work each day-- the last thing I want to do is spend "MORE" time on a freakin computer !!! Now to figure which of the

4,000+ lb Mistress's will be makin' the trip w/me. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Edited by dkbuick75 (see edit history)

Put me down for 1. Will be in S/b as a Bachelor- wife doesn't have enough vacation time left to make this one. Work has been so crazy- I think this might be only the second time I'm checking the forum this year. Looking forward to seeing the crew again. I'll have a week to relearn social graces and ettiquite again--- With this group-- am I in trouble or what ???!!! By the time I'm done with work each day-- the last thing I want to do is spend "MORE" time on a freakin computer !!! Now to figure which of the

4,000+ lb Mistress's will be makin' the trip w/me. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Glad you checked in and signed up, look forward to seeing you there. BTW I vote for the original unrestored 69 Rivi ;)