Condolences for Mr. Earl ( off topic)

JohnD1956

Just learned that Mr. Earl lost his Mom yesterday. Lamar was very close to his Mom, who was 91 years old, and provided for her for numerous years. This is a big loss for him and his entire family.

My condolences brother!

My friends,

There are no words to express my sincerest and heart felt gratitude for the kind thoughts and expressions of sympathy you have made via personal emails and now this post. She was just an old fashioned mom. And I a better man because of it. If I could be just half the forgiving, kind and generous person she was I'd be happy.She always loved my cars from the very first. She couldn't understand back in '66 though why that first 57 stock Chevy she bought me all of a sudden needed a new engine and transmission and why the new one was so loud and had gears instead of an automatic.

I am so grateful to have friends such as you all. I will look be looking at today as a celebration of her life and the passing on to a far much better one where she can finally rest. Thank you friends. As I have always said. "When better Buick Friendships are built, the BCA forum will build them" never been truer!!

Sincerely,

Lamar and Rita

post-31987-143138242406_thumb.jpg

Lamar,

No matter at ANY age, the good and the kind always seem to pass too young/too soon. Don't you just wish they could be around forever. Sorry for your loss.......