Truckload of Vintage Cars

usnavystgc

Just now, usnavystgc said:

Geez, I would gladly take any one of those cars.  The blue 58 Caddy Biaritz hardtop is my fav.

Well, the '41 is my all time favorite Cadillac and I haven't room for six more cars.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The 55er said:

The white Cadillac convert on top (with the brown fender) is a 1960 model. Also that's a white 1965 Impala coupe on the bottom. 

Well 4 out of 6 aint bad.  :)  I tried to ID all of them.  I was close.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DLynskey said:

I wonder what his insurance carrier thinks about shipping a nice El Dorado convertible with the top down on an open trailer.

I'm wondering if it's one of those permanent convertible hardtop conversions.  Some are doing that with 57 Chevy's, chop off the top and call it a convertible only to be driven in fair weather.

It looks like it has a convertible top though.

Edited by usnavystgc (see edit history)

3 hours ago, usnavystgc said:

a 67 Impala, 

I believe that's actually a 66. 
It was my first car so whenever I see one I go right to the tail lights to make sure. You can barely catch a glimpse of the side tail light. 67 the lights didn't wrap around. 

Great shot!

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1

OK, I see something different on the Chevys.  I have owned several of them both.

Go 2 the 5th pic, for both

The Black 1964, Is an Impala, Not a SS. Impala emblem at the rear side quarter panel. There would be SS in the circle if it were a SS

The white Chevy is a 1965. Headlight surround is 1965, and front upper tip of front fender is 1965.  Not in that pic but the rear cove moulding, aluminum; you can't see the round taillights in the angle of those pics.

But if you don't believe me:   https://www.google.com/search?q=differences+1965+and+1966+implala+2+door&oq=differences+1965+and+1966+implala+2+door&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i10i160j33i10i299l2.30070j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_C7qeYs3EHpDPwbkP0ruliAM36

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Any of the top-tier three are welcome here,

and the '41 would be a nice bookend for our otherwise identical yellow '41 

We've visited and appreciated the thought behind the Cadillac Ranch outside of Amarillo, Texas several times,

but Please don't let these go face-down in the sand - 

• Like 2

On 6/6/2022 at 8:02 PM, intimeold said:

The white Chevy is a 1965. Headlight surround is 1965, and front upper tip of front fender is 1965.  Not in that pic but the rear cove moulding, aluminum; you can't see the round taillights in the angle of those pics.

I stand corrected. Good eye!

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 6:56 PM, usnavystgc said:

I'm wondering if it's one of those permanent convertible hardtop conversions.  Some are doing that with 57 Chevy's, chop off the top and call it a convertible only to be driven in fair weather.

It looks like it has a convertible top though.

My neighbor has a '40 Ford that had the roof chopped off, and is now a permanent convertible. It's pretty cool, , but of course, it can only be driven when the sun shines. 

• Like 1

The gentleman who I got my 36 Chrysler from has one in his estate.  Same as mine… sitting around for a very long time.  There are images of it in this thread:

Joe

On 6/6/2022 at 5:13 PM, keiser31 said:

I would like that 1941 Cadillac convertible, please.

• Like 2