OFF TOPIC: Congratulations Mr. Earl

JohnD1956

Well, well, well. MrEarl! You finally pulled the trigger, eh? CONGRATULATIONS!! I can see it now, Lamar, doing one of those retirement commercials from Buick Gardens, walking around his FITY FO masterpieces...:)

CONGRATS, Mr. EARL!! I'm not there just yet, but I'm in that "decade" now. Now what you've been playing with and making plans about will NOW become "your new work", hehe. Car-wise, that is!

Take a few days off and then start making your dreams come true!

(I wonder if he planned it for the week before daylight savings time? To ease that "spring forward" earlier wake-up time???)

CONGRATS AND ENJOY!

NTX5467

First let me say Congratulations Lamar...You lucky son of a gun! Enjoy.I'm confident you will..Secondly,Thanks and job well done to Bob Leblanc for the fine video of the '54 Landau with the aforementioned Mr Earl having "the time of his life" I really enjoyed that!

Guest Rob McDonald

Wait a minute, do you guys mean to say that Mr. Earl had a job?! I always assumed he had "independent means" - at the discretion of the Warden, of course. How depressing to realize that he will now be even happier than the rest of us, who are still chained to our paycheques. Thanks fer nothin'.

Thanks for all the well wishes everybody, sorry to just now be replying....been pretty busy "retiring"

had a couple partays at work. One turned into a flash mob put on by the Engineering staff last Friday. To the tune of Junior Brown's Lil Rivi-airhead. You tube to come.

A couple of friends are treating me to a trip to Amelia Island Concourse dElegance and the Speed Festival this week end. So will be back Tuesday. Y'all be good while I'm gone.

DSC_0029_zpsc9ed5216.jpg

DSC_0025_zps41e21dff.jpg

DSC_0024_zps5b7396cf.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsd906887a.jpg

And to show their dedication, they all went out and got their own sweep spear tat's I think I'm gonna miss these guys.

DSC_0035_zps271d4335.jpg

DSC_0043_zps106a8b45.jpg

DSC_0044_zpsdb2f1ce5.jpg

DSC_0037_zps442f41c2.jpg