GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

If they had put blocks under the rear window and made it smooth it would look really good. I keep looking at my Riviera rear window and thinking if I modified it the flush mount window would be the way to go.

Taillights look like an afterthought, though.

cd30ff130ea2d5ca2ef0fa21c0579ea5.jpg

Bernie

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, 60FlatTop said:

"If they had put blocks under the rear window and made it smooth it would look really good. I keep looking at my Riviera rear window and thinking if I modified it the flush mount window would be the way to go.

Taillights look like an afterthought, though."

Those hi-beams are a forethought. ;)

1 hour ago, Beemon said:

Now that's sexy. 

Indeed Benjamin, the first generation Riviera along with the 1954 Roadmaster is considered by many to be the sexiest Buicks ever produced. You have a good eye young man  ;)

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

Indeed Benjamin, the first generation Riviera along with the 1954 Roadmaster is considered by many to be the sexiest Buicks ever produced. You have a good eye young man  ;)

Purple is also my favorite color. The car is more magenta but whatever. :P 

Ha!  How did Grandma get in the trunk?  I bet she never thought she'd end up on a forum looking like that.  I love the picture, though.  So unrehearsed.  And I have a thing for 1966 Skylarks.  I've owned more of them than any other Buick.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, PWB said:

And now for something more current:

OK -- I'm hoping someone (maybe NTX?) can help me by identifying exactly which option codes I need to select to get one of these!  ;)

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, EmTee said:

OK -- I'm hoping someone (maybe NTX?) can help me by identifying exactly which option codes I need to select to get one of these!  ;)

Just ask for "Extended Rear End" 

• Like 3
  • MrEarl locked and locked this topic