Jump to content

GIRLS ON BUICKS


Guest imported_MrEarl

Recommended Posts

If they had put blocks under the rear window and made it smooth it would look really good. I keep looking at my Riviera rear window and thinking if I modified it the flush mount window would be the way to go.

 

Taillights look like an afterthought, though.

cd30ff130ea2d5ca2ef0fa21c0579ea5.jpg

Bernie

Edited by 60FlatTop (see edit history)
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 60FlatTop said:

"If they had put blocks under the rear window and made it smooth it would look really good. I keep looking at my Riviera rear window and thinking if I modified it the flush mount window would be the way to go.

 

Taillights look like an afterthought, though."

 

Those hi-beams are a forethought. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beemon said:

Now that's sexy. 

 

 Indeed Benjamin, the first generation Riviera along with the 1954 Roadmaster is considered by many to be the sexiest Buicks ever produced. You have a good eye young man  ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

 

 Indeed Benjamin, the first generation Riviera along with the 1954 Roadmaster is considered by many to be the sexiest Buicks ever produced. You have a good eye young man  ;)

Purple is also my favorite color. The car is more magenta but whatever. :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha!  How did Grandma get in the trunk?  I bet she never thought she'd end up on a forum looking like that.  I love the picture, though.  So unrehearsed.  And I have a thing for 1966 Skylarks.  I've owned more of them than any other Buick.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PWB said:

And now for something more current:

OK -- I'm hoping someone (maybe NTX?) can help me by identifying exactly which option codes I need to select to get one of these!  ;)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EmTee said:

OK -- I'm hoping someone (maybe NTX?) can help me by identifying exactly which option codes I need to select to get one of these!  ;)

 

Just ask for "Extended Rear End" 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • MrEarl locked and locked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...