Various cars for SAle

Hello!

I m selling a friend's car collection.
He is moving overseas and need to sale his car.

Please feel free to contact me for further info and pictures...

image.png.8da6c656a6dac7197d5ea4e553bedb66.png

I ll add pictures of all...but feel free to email
thanks
Fred

Caddy 1111.jpg

Caddy 2.jpg

Caddy 4.jpg

Camaro.jpg

Camaro1.jpg

Caddy 1111.jpg

IMG_1841.JPG

IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1845.JPG

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_1847.JPG

image.png

Edited by fkunzendorf
adding prices (see edit history)
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Moskowitz said:

I know that many of you are skeptical on these types ads but this gentlemen is known to me and a friend recently bought a car from him at the fall meet.  So my belief is that this ad is for real.  Fredrico, this forum really likes to see prices attached to the cars.

Thank Steve!!

I add pictures ASAP...

20 hours ago, JFranklin said:

Cell phone portability has ruined the notion that the area code has any indication of true location!

Cars are in South Florida (Opa Locka and Hialeah area)
Please email...or call 305 498 5078

On 10/23/2017 at 6:51 PM, RodgerWilson said:

Where are the cars physically located?  I would be interested in pictures of the 18 Reo.  If you prefer to email them you can send them to wilson1rodger@comcast.net.  Thanks.

Hello
I ll email you pics ASAP
Tks
Fred

On 10/23/2017 at 6:51 PM, RodgerWilson said:

Where are the cars physically located?  I would be interested in pictures of the 18 Reo.  If you prefer to email them you can send them to wilson1rodger@comcast.net.  Thanks.

Reo 0.jpg

Reo 1.jpg

Reo 2.jpg

Reo 3.jpg

Reo.jpg

6 hours ago, Dave39MD said:

Mikewest,

It would seem odd that Fisher Body would make Chevrolet's out of Ash and Buick's out of an inferior wood. Not doubting you but it seems strange. Did you get this info from a good source?

Dave

I'm not Mike but,

Have you found many Chevrolets with Ash in them? I heard Fisher made so many bodies, they had lumber contracts in several states and at least one Canadian province. One of those states was Washington. Not much Ash grows here. It was my understanding that they used whatever was available, and I have even heard of people finding Pine. I can't confirm that.

I attempted to identify the rotten wood in my Pontiac by slicing it with a razor blade and looking at it through a magnifier. It may be to rotten to tell, but it appears to be Beech. Some of the intact pieces appear to be Ash.

I too would expect Buick to get any available Ash before Chevrolet (or Pontiac). It will be interesting to see what others have found.

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, Dave39MD said:

Mikewest,

It would seem odd that Fisher Body would make Chevrolet's out of Ash and Buick's out of an inferior wood. Not doubting you but it seems strange. Did you get this info from a good source?

Dave

Dave , Ive taken no fewer that 6  Buicks 1928 -31 apart and  ALL of them had lightweight  non hard wood in the body framing.

C Carl:

I had asked about photos of the 1924 and 1932 Buicks when he posted on the Buick forum. Since imperial62 said he would take them both. I have asked him.

As to the wood in these cars. My 1925-25 Standard touring had ash in the vertical members of the doors and the strike posts. The top of the door stiles were maple.

On 10/27/2017 at 3:23 PM, Bloo said:

It was my understanding that they used whatever was available, and I have even heard of people finding Pine.

"Hello, General Motors customer service. I would like to complain about what I consider premature failure of the wood in the body of my 1932 Buick"

"One moment, Sir. I would like to put you on speaker phone."

image.thumb.jpeg.54a24e9e684f1671710b1dd028d842a9.jpeg

• Like 1

Trimacar, I believe the GMC is a 3/4 or 1 ton long bed  truck. The shot of the wheel shows 8 lugs and it is an original  4 speed floor shift and the plate shows 8,800 lbs max load. The tag shows it is a Canadian built truck which means it most likely has a Chevy 6 engine but there are no pics of the engine. 

Edited by Fleek (see edit history)

On 10/28/2017 at 10:22 AM, trimacar said:

That GMC truck sounded interesting, but it appears to be a 3/4 or 1 ton truck?  Anyone identify it for sure?  I think the bigger the truck the less the value....the Cadillac sure looks like a great original car....

GMC is 1 Ton...8 studs, 19.5 wheels...

On 10/28/2017 at 10:51 AM, dibarlaw said:

C Carl:

I had asked about photos of the 1924 and 1932 Buicks when he posted on the Buick forum. Since imperial62 said he would take them both. I have asked him.

As to the wood in these cars. My 1925-25 Standard touring had ash in the vertical members of the doors and the strike posts. The top of the door stiles were maple.

Buick 24 1.jpeg

Buick 24 2.jpg

Buick 24 3.jpg

Buick 24 11.jpg

Buick 24 22.jpg

Buick 24 112.jpg

Buick 24.jpeg

Buick 32 1.jpg

buick 32 2.jpg

Buick 32 3.jpg

Buick 32 4.jpg

Buick 32 45.jpg

Buick 32 145.jpg

Buick 32 245.jpg

Buick 32 415.jpg

Buick 32 425.jpg

Buick 32 445.jpg

Buick 32 451.jpg

Buick 32 455.jpg

Buick 32 1244.jpg

Buick 32 1245.jpg

Buick 32 1246.jpg

Buick 32 1451.jpg

Buick 32 12415.jpg

Buick 32 124511.jpg

Buick 32.jpg

On 10/28/2017 at 9:09 PM, Fleek said:

Trimacar, I believe the GMC is a 3/4 or 1 ton long bed  truck. The shot of the wheel shows 8 lugs and it is an original  4 speed floor shift and the plate shows 8,800 lbs max load. The tag shows it is a Canadian built truck which means it most likely has a Chevy 6 engine but there are no pics of the engine. 

All correct!
1 ton, long bed, 8 lugs, 19.5 rims, 4 speed, inline 6...
Canadian GMC.
Feel free to ask

Thank you for posting the other photos. I agree that the 1924 model 33, 4 cylinder coupe is looking to be a rough project. It appears to have a 1925 Standard radiator and shell. May even be a 1926 or 27 radiator as it does look more rounded than my 1925 shell.  The side view shows the hood going uphill to the radiator. The 1924 4 cylinder cars had a painted shell with an aluminum bead around the inner edge of the shell opening and was about a 1 1/12 " shorter than the 1925 -1927 shells. If any one gets this car I believe I can source a correct radiator for it.

• 1 month later...

I just came across the ad and thought that I would comment on the 1946 Studebaker. This is a car that my better half owned up until a year ago. It's a 60, 000, PNW original car with minimal rust under the left gravel shield, and the trunk weather strip trough and a tiny bit on the trunk floor. This is really a decent car and would make a great project, but a bit overpriced at $8K. I hope that someone can negotiate a price that would allow for it's preservation.