Misc humor and interesting videos

17 hours ago, Jim Bollman said:

Ok admit who owns this place?

Home.jpg

I seem to recall that guy got a lot of flack for building that garage. The city issued permits and approved the construction but after it was done his neighbors complained and the city tried to force him to tear it down. I believe he prevailed (as he should have) and got to keep it but moved out soon afterwards because everyone made it miserable for him to live there. I tried to find the article but my Google-fu has failed me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

I seem to recall that guy got a lot of flack for building that garage. The city issued permits and approved the construction but after it was done his neighbors complained and the city tried to force him to tear it down. I believe he prevailed (as he should have) and got to keep it but moved out soon afterwards because everyone made it miserable for him to live there. I tried to find the article but my Google-fu has failed me.

There are RV communities in Florida where all the houses look like that,

but maybe with with a single RV garage.   It takes a BIG garage to keep

a 45' RV inside.   I wonder if the guy with the Greyhound Scenic Cruiser     

has a house like this?

1 hour ago, jeff_a said:

Needs A Ladder Rack On the King Leer Topper

The trailer hitch will result in a 3-point deduction at a National Corvette Restoration Society meet, however.

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 9.00.52 AM.png

Yes, but the Corvette crossed flags emblem on the side of the topper sets it off very nicely.  Gives it that finished look.  :)  And who could possibly object to the Harley-styled mufflers.  But I really do like the Cragar mags.  I think I've still got a set of them around somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeff_a, not really sure the 3 point deduction for the trailer hitch from the NCRS is the big concern. Then again, no 73's came from the factory with a trailer hitch. After all is said and done,, the tires aren't going to pass without several points being lost also.