Misc humor and interesting videos

4 hours ago, George Cole said:

Saw this driving through Cocoa Beach yesterday morning.  Passed him and never did figure out what was holding it all on as I didn't see any ropes or straps or wires.  And yes, the back window of the car is completely made from 'clear' plastic tape.  

20201224_115834.jpg

20201224_115837.jpg

Must be sticking thru the custom sunroof ?

• Like 2

Charley, a new retiree-greeter at Wal-Mart, just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day he was 5, 10, 15 minutes late. But he was a good worker, really tidy, clean-shaven, sharp-minded and a real credit to the company and obviously demonstrating their "Older Person Friendly" policies.

One day the boss called him into the office for a talk. "Charley, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic, you do a bang-up job when you finally get here, but your being late so often is quite bothersome."

"Yes sir, I know, and I am working on it."

"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear.”

“Yes sir, I understand your concern and I’ll try harder.”

Seeming puzzled, the manager went on to comment, “It's odd though you're coming in late. I know you're retired from the Armed Forces. What did they say to you there if you showed up in the morning so late and so often?"

The old man looked down at the floor, then smiled. He chuckled quietly, then said with a grin,

"They usually saluted and said,

"Good morning General, can I get your coffee sir?"

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

All set to load up for Hershey. I actually use to share space with a friend that had a rig almost as strange. He built a cab over camper out of scrap corrugated roofing material and scrap lumber he had pulled out of the town dump. Had an old storm door on the back. He had such great stuff that he would drag out over the whole week as he had space to display. People were still stopping and asking where he was a couple of years after he passed.

wheel-mobile-eff-fff.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jim Bollman said:

All set to load up for Hershey. I actually use to share space with a friend that had a rig almost as strange. He built a cab over camper out of scrap corrugated roofing material and scrap lumber he had pulled out of the town dump. Had an old storm door on the back. He had such great stuff that he would drag out over the whole week as he had space to display. People were still stopping and asking where he was a couple of years after he passed.

wheel-mobile-eff-fff.jpg

The third little pig's camper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2