1 hour ago, Matt Harwood said:

86406935.jpg.17918a6e76d0d695fe6b991a3377b9ed.jpg

This is not funny. In 1969 the Toyota dealer I was working for sent out post cards (remember those) to former customers reminding them to bring their car in to get the oil and filter changed. Two sisters brought in their Corona. I'm unable to remember the mileage but I literally had to pry the cartridge out of the filter housing. They said that no one had told them the oil needed to be changed.  It's amazing that the motor hadn't been damage and a testament to Toyotas quality at that time.  

15 hours ago, Jim Bollman said:

Like father like son..... Deer hunting season is coming up...

DeerHunter.jpg

These coupes have outsold  all other makes and models world wide with no end in site.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I almost posted this on the thread for cars converted to hay wagons etc.

This truck was converted to a two seater, semi soft top, mid engine, three wheeler, propane powered with bullet headlights 

122716376_1941564562651370_7330188651333323587_n.jpg

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, 28 Chrysler said:

I almost posted this on the thread for cars converted to hay wagons etc.

This truck was converted to a two seater, semi soft top, mid engine, three wheeler, propane powered with bullet headlights 

I sure hope the guy wasn't hurt in the accident or that they aren't using that Freon jug to put propane in. 

Edited by Fossil (see edit history)

I went to high school in Fairfax County...this must be where they took the kids who put cherry bombs in the boy's toilets so they could get out of summer school.

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 10.11.38 AM.png

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Mark Gregory said:

HERE IS VIDEO OF A MAN USING A SLOP BUCKET AND LEAF BLOWER AND UMBRELLA GOING DOWN THE STREET

I aint buyin it......

Yeah, Jack M. I aint buying it either. First the bucket is on a old skateboard and he's shaking the umbrella to make it look like the blower is making all of it move. It does look funny tho.

• Like 1

Notice how the umbrella is saggy between the ribs as it pushes through the wind.  If the leaf blower air was being deflected rearward by the umbrella, the sail would be full.  Also the initial movement was a jerk not a gradual start.

• Like 1
On 10/28/2020 at 10:43 AM, Mark Gregory said:

HERE IS VIDEO OF A MAN USING A SLOP BUCKET AND LEAF BLOWER AND UMBRELLA GOING DOWN THE STREET

Probably an electric skateboard under there, but who cares? I just like his style.