Misc humor and interesting videos

I thought there was a thread already that covered humorous car related jokes, photos and memes but couldn't find it. So as long as I was starting a new thread I thought I would also include interesting and humorous auto related videos. No politics.

So start it off.

StayHome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Having some racing background/experience behind me, though not in pre-teens extreme engined type vehicles, one thing that always concerns me when I see these machines being operated at speed is the tires. I doubt that they are running high speed rated tires. Many I see are running the same high pressure tires like most of us run on our brass-era cars. This is a disaster waiting to happen. I guess in many cases it’s the only thing available to fit the vintage sized rims but having seen the consequences from a tire failure at speed it still gives me chills.

Here is a video of an interesting 4 wheel steering racer.

Mobi One Car Aka Prototype Vehicle With 4-Wheel Steering (1968)

• Like 3

Hmm, Eldorado Pullman edition?🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auburnseeker said:

Looks like it was abandoned in the hood a little too long. 

Do I see a Homeless guy sticking out of it? 

His “home” might have similar square footage to mine... but lousy ceiling height. 

• Like 2

Funny, I saw this thing on here last night and today on the world wide interweb I read it was being taken to Florida to be restored ? The article had several pics of this car and it was cut into 4 different sections. I guess for transport. It does have a hot tub in the very end of it. My question, why in the heck would you ?......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Along the lines of the above grill, here is a portable camp fire I use to carry in my camper. I have since replaced it with a Solo smokeless fire pot. I bought the cap at Hershey, he had it marked $3 and asked if he would still sell it to me if I was going to made it into a portable camp fire. He said he would take $2 🙂.

FordV8Cap.jpg.f2fd29116044b0043bf7f32e6ed1164b.jpg

FordV8Cap-Finished.jpg

Fire-FinshedGrill.jpg

Edited by Jim Bollman (see edit history)