Pete Philips Mom

MrEarl

Our condolences Pete. Although I never met her, her Obituary indicates she was a remarkable person, and I am certain she will be missed. Our heartfelt sympaties to you and your family.

John & Linda DeFiore

Pete,

My condolences to you and your family. Your mother certainly lead a wonderful life, and will surely be remembered for the caring, giving person she was.

Having lost both of my parents and my mother-in-law in the last nine years, I can fully appreciate your feelings. Please know thatwhile sorrow can sometimes overwhelm, eventually the rememberances of happy times will become more frequent. Even down the road, years from now, you'll reach for the phone to tell her something, and then you will stop --- but she will know.

Pete,

My condolences to you and your family. Your mother certainly lead a wonderful life, and will surely be remembered for the caring, giving person she was.

Having lost both of my parents and my mother-in-law in the last nine years, I can fully appreciate your feelings. Please know thatwhile sorrow can sometimes overwhelm, eventually the rememberances of happy times will become more frequent. Even down the road, years from now, you'll reach for the phone to tell her something, and then you will stop --- but she will know.

Couldn't say it better. Especially the last line.

Ben

Pete, Sorry to hear of your loss. May you find peace and comfort in these times, and may your memories be good ones. And may St. Peter Chauffer her though the pearly gates in a big beautiful Buick. Dandy Dave!