Photo without caption - driveway

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">skateboarding, BMX racing or mountain goats</span></span>.......and broken legs, feet and of course, ANKLES! Ask me how I know! wink.gif </div></div>

I get one guess right?

Uhhh, would the answer be.....Mike? grin.gif

Guest Skyking

That 3 car garage would be useless in the snowy months, or rainy........... cry.gif

There's a saying I once heard, "you build it, they will come".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skyking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That 3 car garage would be useless in the snowy months, or rainy........... cry.gif</div></div>

Or just maybe the guy read the thread here about salesmen coming up the driveway and decided to nip that in the bud. smirk.gif

Guest Orphanauto

Mr. Johnson figures out a way to keep the lowrider from dating his daughter.

or.... We have all seen the house that Jack built, this is his driveway.

The mortgage company who loaned money on this house doesn't deserve any bailout money from us.

The builder AND the building inspectors need to be fired and the ordinance that says the sidewalk and street elevations need to match should be reviewed.

Lastly, Common Sense 101 need to be taught in schools again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curti</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that picture for real? Did a contractor actually do that?</div></div>

My wife's cousin had a house built near here with the same steep driveway. I actually thought it was a photo of his place when I first saw it. Still can't believe a car guy would do that!

Guest Skyking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeff_a</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

"First House With A Built-In Sobriety Test" ( imagine coming home late at night after a few drinks and negotiating THIS driveway... )

</div></div>

Imagine backing your trailer into the last bay sober cry.gif

What an opportunity for a car guy!!

A chance to pick up a new home at a distress sale price ... afterall, who else would want it?

Increase the foundation under the garage for a level driveway and use the extra height for a custom garage, with plenty of height for multi level car storage or car lift to service your cars

MOST all cars would high center coming into the garage

so the garage MUST only be for stunt bicycles, skate boards and motox motorcycles .... maybe a sand rail, but most of them would high center too ...

the real question is HOW did they pour the concrete?

Guest Skyking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim Rohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

the real question is HOW did they pour the concrete? </div></div>

Apparently uphill.......... grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curti</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that picture for real? Did a contractor actually do that? </div></div>

I found out that the original source for these images is on www.yukoneer.com out of Clarksburg, WV, but you have to be a registered user to even enter the site. The images were discussed on this thread at worth1000.com by a bunch of Photoshop geeks and found to be real.

steepdriveway01.jpgsteepdriveway02.jpg

steepdriveway03.jpg

steepdriveway04.jpg

steepdriveway05.jpg