GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

I am glad to see that my posting has been, shall we say, well received.  And to think it was an Olds guy responsible for the post!

He show that he has an '85 Riviera, that would be a Buick.  Buick, Olds, Rambler, Yugo, pedal car, doesn't matter.  If he has more pictures, he needs to get them posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Geeze!  Raise your hand if you'd stop to help her! 

she's probably got some dead-beat douche-bag boyfriend in the passenger seat yelling "Hurry up and get that damn tire changed!!!"   :D 

Now that's an attention getter. Thanks for posting. At least they used a 4 door which probably would have rusted away behind the barn anyway. Having built a 4X4 Pinto in my younger days I can appreciate this!

Only critique is the model could have been wearing a camo shirt and plain old muck boots to make it a little more realistic.

Confused girl. The rat nest hair would have gone a lot better with the '51 Plymouth she has in the other auction.

That Buick looks like a good buy. In adjusted dollars is is about 80% of what I paid for my '64 Riviera in 1978. We talk about young people entering the hobby. Imagine a 30 year old buying that car and how happy he'd be with it 37 years from now.

Oh, in '78 my girlfriend had the long straight blonde hair, went nice with the classy Buick.

Bernie

post-155877-0-46854200-1456359684_thumb.

Well!  I am new to this topic and must say that there is proof that you don't have to have a scantily clad girl with your Buick to have a good photo.  In fact, I like the more modest ones myself.  I thought I would share this photo of my Buick with a gal I don't even know.  My kids (in their early 40s) are photographers and while at a show ran into a friend who came and posed with my car.  I would like to say it is a favorite but I have a lot of favorites.  

• Like 2