XK-EEK 300GEE

4 hours ago, capngrog said:

Any information on the photograph, such as "where", "when", "why"?

Only information was what I copied as a title.  Will post more if they post anything. 

Although Photoshop and CGI can produce some amazing images, I'm not sure that this particular image has been altered.  Having said that, this "car" is a most interesting blend of several different styling philosophies.  I can't decide whether or not I'd be embarrassed to be seen riding in or driving it.  Oh, hell, I admit it, the thing is a bit strange, but I'm somehow drawn to it.  I'd sure like to know whether or not it is real, and some more information about it.

Cheers,

Grog

• Like 1

I know that picture could repulse a lot of purists. I read that repulsive actions are a genetic development to keeps humans from eating rotten stuff. Still developing, I guess.

So I bought one a few years back that was cared for, unmolested and protected, the best they could. I'm sure an original will be much better to add to the topic.

01515.thumb.jpg.48e0587c837cd35d2b9bda8761e63135.jpg

Though about modifying it, but didn't want to ruin it.

Bernie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

I know that picture could repulse a lot of purists. I read that repulsive actions are a genetic development to keeps humans from eating rotten stuff. Still developing, I guess.

So I bought one a few years back that was cared for, unmolested and protected, the best they could. I'm sure an original will be much better to add to the topic.

Bernie

I once owned an E-Type convert and always wanted the removable hard top for it. Double port hole top even better !

I said I would add comments from AmeriCar.  Here are some of them.  I have edited out the posters names.

Is that an English plate on the front? The old saying must be true... 'give a Brit a piece of of sheet metal and he's bound to do something silly with it.'

No, I recon it’s Dutch or something. It’s not a UK plate. I’m guessing Amsterdam because of the canal and boats behind.

Good grief. I see a lot of Jag and Buick parts there.

And Chrysler

It looks like 1956 Buick portholes on the front fende

• I definitely needs a hood ornament.

I can't unsee this.....

I’d take a Pontiac Aztek before this.

Left hand drive- looks like a 55 Chevy behind it

It's a Jaguar, Buick, Thunderbird, (logo Mazda, Mercedes) Studebaker.

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

So , George, another retinal detatchment?

Cerebrum detatchment!

Norwegian plate?

Looks like Amsterdam, Holland (he probably means the Netherlands)

It's either a well-done Photoshop, or the weed in Amsterdam is REEEEEALLY good. A guy on the page I got it from claims to have seen it before. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2722027394690875&id=1636563163237309&__tn__=-R

That car wasn't designed. It was accumulated

10 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

Bernie

Holy SMOKES! Is this image really a vehicle that you currently OWN??? Wow...just...wow!