Have you uploaded your car to the Discovery Channel yet ?

FLYER15015

Hi guys,

In cruz'n around the net the other day, I found a place to post a picture of your ride on the "discovery/ velocity" channel. I noticed a real lack of quality cars, that is, BUICKS.

So, in honor of my 1000th post, I thought it would be a good idea to broadcast the fact that you can upload a picture of your car, wait a couple of days and see how many likes/ dislikes you get from the general public.

Plus you can vote for each and every car posted, each time you visit the site.

So, come on gang, lets show off our rides, and get a bunch of beautifull BUICKS posted..............

Mike in Colorado

:D:D:D

O.K. Barney,

Try this http://velocity.discovery.com/showroom/games/what-do-you-ride.htm

Oh goody, now I'm at 1001. Finally got over the hump. Can I be a "sage" now ? please,please,please........

Mike in Colorado

Currently getting 8-12 inches of the white stuff, as we speak..........

PS: I sure hope Mr. Earl stumbles onto this thread, and posts "Buttercup" with Terry on top !!!

Grasshopper

Edited by FLYER15015 (see edit history)

All of them ? Way to go. Now we're cooking with gas...................

Wonder where Mr. Earl, and that buttercup thing is ?

I know he's on, 'cause his green light is lit.

OK Grasshopper, Buttercup and Terry are on. Now, go get your fix. Was having trouble with my cookies and it wasn't letting me post.

thumbs upped for everyone here. Man I haven't seen some of these, they are awesome.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Thank you, Mr. Earl,

Didn't know you were having trouble with your cookies. I think they make a pill for that now.

That's almost as bad as when I saw a picture of Marty's engine and I noted that he had rusty nuts, and I forgot to insert the word, "manifold". Had to go back and fix that post.

Anyway, I'm off to the Discovery channel, to check your work. Hope you get your cookies fixed..................

Grasshopper

Per

"MIKE IN COLORADO'S"

comment with regard to my "RUSTY NUTS",

that is probably caused by our high humidity here in New Orleans...

and thanks for the "MANIFOLD" clarification..(LOL).

We value originality.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]225689[/ATTACH]

I have put mine in the Discovery showroom: 1957 Roadmaster Convert. - Dan

Dan, your '57 Roadmaster looks magnificent !

I put the '39 Buick on there - thanks for the link and notification this was available.

THAT is one of my most favorite of all times Buick photo. The country service station one. Love that car. If'n you ever decide to sell.......

Who is Gil from New Jersey w/that nice fitty six 4 dr ht

edit) and Dick that is one beautiful image of a Riviera

WOW,

This turned out to be a great thread ! Lots of very nice Buicks flooding the ranks of the Velocity channel. Keep it up guys and gals.

Speaking of gals, Mr. Earl, who is that sitting on "buttercup" ? That can't be Terry, or is it ? That gal has long hair. New look ? I tried to blow up the picture and could not. Is this a new post for "girls on Buicks " ?

I saw that Marty plugged in the whole stable. Way to go...............

Mike in Colorado

That was the first Terry on Buttercup picture posted to GOB's about 6-7 years ago. Pm me your email and I'll send you a copy and you can blow it up as big as you like. :)

reposting the thread to Velocity for convenience sake...

http://velocity.discovery.com/showroom/games/what-do-you-ride.htm

Apparently someone doesn't like Buicks, we all got a thumbs down. Even BC and Terry. Sheeze, must not like girls either then. (Tha's the nicest way I could say it) But look how many thumbs up she's got. When it reaches 54 I'll email her and let her know how popular she is.

So you can vote more than once?

Once per car / per day,

Terry's @ 31, Bernies beautiful '60 is @ 28, I broke 20, and Marty's whole stable is nearing 20.

If'n we can get the buick crowd to start voting, it won't take long to rack up 54 votes for u-no-who...............

Grasshopper

and I know I said I would let Terry know she is not only famous on the BCA forum but also on Velocity when the count reached 54 but looky here..... Do we really want her to think she and Buttercup are being beat out by this nice 50 "turtleback" and a blond. I say we keep on votin til they pass this one. What say y'all.

post-31987-143142308642_thumb.jpg

Don't take it personally.... like I said a few posts back, apparently somebody doesn't like Buick's, looks like most all of us have one or two or more.

You're right, I can't take it personally. I don't know who the perp is. ;)

How can someone not like a 1st gen Riv?