Look Who's Coming to Breakfast, in Danvers

MrEarl

The official Who's Coming to Breakfast in Danvers thread

OK we need a head count. John Scheib has been hard at work talking to the host hotel (CoCo Key/Crowne Plaza) and negotiating prices for the BCAFer's breakfast to be held at there restaurant Friday morning at 7:00 o'clock. Negotiations brought the original buffet price of $23 down to $20 but he had to give up the fruit to get that. (So if you want fruit, you need to bring along your own :)) This gets us a private room and includes tax AND gratuity. I gawruntee this will be the best $20 you'll spend while in Danvers.:D

Be there promptly at 7:00 because there are tours starting at 8:00 and the BOD meeting at 9:00.

We will again have a gift swap, if you want to participate bring a gift but it's not require. All that's required is to show up with an appetite for food, fun and good ol' BCAFer's camaraderie.

And, as always, the annual BUICK MAN award(s) will be presented.:eek:

We had about 20 folks last year and it was great fun, hopin for around 30 this year. So let us hear who's coming so we can give a firm number to the

CoCo Keys management folks.

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

And sometimes it has gone the other way too.. remember Mr. Earl's Buick shirt ??

Anyway I will be there too

Not sure if the world is ready for this but here is what Bill is speaking of. Thing is, I wasn't even there that year to receive it, they graciously mailed it to me. Apparently it got wet in the mail and shrunk.

But John et al, don't worry about cost. It's the thought that counts. As the previous paragraph attests to. Gifts range from memorabilia to tools to hubcaps to t-shirts to unmentionable gag gifts. there have even been some regifts. Just grab something, throw it in a brown paper bag, (some have been known to wrap) and bring it on.

Anyone with a weak stomach may not wish to proceed to the attached photo....

WARNING: Do not click more than twice to magnify!!!

post-31987-143138565768_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrEarl
add warning (see edit history)

Guest sintid58

Put both Tina and myself down for it, I may need some help rolling her out of bed that time of the morning but she says she is coming.

Count me as two as my Honey Bear is comming also.

Nope, no pictures of Dandy Dave in a Pierce Arrow with A Zebra Stripe Speedo....

Maybe something 54 Buick to get Mr. Earl excited...Hummmmm. :P... Dandy Dave!

Guest 40 Buick 51c

Well Mr Earl I'm older now and wiser! I think my expectations are different this year! See you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My eyes....My eyes.......can't see:eek::eek::eek:

7:00 that's like 4:00am Iowa time....I think.

Count me in!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

So, after the cows are milked and you've come in for breakfast...a lot like being at home...except for the cows :D:rolleyes:;)

Guest Redwind89

I am out this year. Maybe next year. I might send a gift with my father Johnd1956. Hope to see some people on Saturday. Car is not done so bummed about that but with it being this close to home can't miss it.