WHAT CHAPTER/DIVISION DO FORUM MEMBERS BELONG TO

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

Please post what Chapter or Division of the BCA you are affiliated with, also list any other car clubs you are a member of also.

I will have this post thumtacked to keep at the top for a while. Roberta!!! wink.gif

Keith,

It will be interesting to see how this data is sorted. Formest, I would think is to get an idea of how many on the forum belong to local chapters and how well represented each Chapter is.

Assistant Director - Yankee Chapter BCA

ROA

BDE

AACA - including local chapter

Good luck with the data processing, and by the way, I think you are doing an excellent job.

Webmaster - BCA, Buicktown Chapter, Buick Driving Enthusiasts, Buick Performance Division, Reatta Division

BCA Life member - BCA# 16798, past VP, Pres and Treasurer

Buicktown Chapter Member

Buick Driving Enthusiasts Member #17

BCA Performance Division - Director, needs help

Michigan Buick Performance Club Director, aka Michigan Chapter, Gran Sport Club of America for 15 yrs

Gran Sport Club of America member for 20 yrs #2598

Buick Performance Group Member, helped name the club!#1018

Buick Street Rod Association Member #609

Joe Taubitz BCA 1308

Buick Driving Enthusiasts division BDE 001

Buick Modified Division BMD 004

Buick Street rod Association 114

Buick Performance Group 1079

Buicktown chapter BCA ( Founder member)

Buick performance Division BCA

Buick Pre war Division

Technical Advisor engines and drive lines 40-57-72

Michigan Buick Performance Club

CHVA life member 121

Just my 2 cents here, but there are over a 100 views to this request, and only a 20% response. Maybe I am misreading this statistic, but does this mean, so far, that we have only 20% of people checking the site that are involved with local chapters?

I would encourage everyone to respond as Keith requested.

John

With all due respect, the presence of the word "represent" in this listing does mean more than "belong to" (which seems to be the way most everybody has responded). Yet, by the title of this being "represent", it would imply that all posts made by these responders are representative of the orientations of their respective chapters (and multiple involvements) and NOT of the responders individually.

Perhaps the title could have been "What BCA Chapters Do Forum Participants Belong To?" That would have put a much more individual orientation on things. It IS good to see that many participants have many diverse vehicular interests!

Respectfully,

NTX5467

Guest imported_MrEarl

Willis you're right. I first thought Keith was asking for "representitives" but after re reading his initial post I understood better what he meant. I agree it might be clearer if the subject line was changed. I am somewhat disappointed in the overall response though. Maybe the subject line "Wild women and free beer" would draw more attention. he he he

Maybe over time....

Guest COMPACTBC

Orange County Chapter, (California) - BCA

Golden West Region - Regional Coordinator

Compact Buick Club - President (61-63 Buick Special/Skylark models)

BCA Tech. Advisor for the above cars

Riviera Owners Association