Mark Smith auction April 7th, this Friday, who on this forum is going?

trimacar

Not a discussion of the cars, nor the auction, so please keep those comments in check.

I plan to go as a good friend has offered room, and, if not total board, at least one steak dinner!

I would not want to walk by you and not realize you're on these forums, we've interacted, and there you are.  I will have some sort of Pierce nametag on, and here's my picture.  

Let me know here if you plan to go, and please, if you see me, say hi!  I'm not good with names anymore so give me some slack! Maybe I'll take a notebook....

I'm the one on the right, the cabbage.  My brother is on the left, he's the carrot...

cabbage and carrot me and Lawrence.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 4/3/2023 at 6:16 PM, trimacar said:

I'm the one on the right, the cabbage.  My brother is on the left, he's the carrot...

Trimacar. It takes both to get a good shop gal to help with cleaning and such. Specially when your both polishing the back seat getting that 400 point car ready. 😉 Yeah, They call me the Dom. I'm just a Dirty Old Mechanic at heart. 😁

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2023 at 3:30 PM, alsancle said:

I will be there with Ed and some other guys.   Be aware, that if he is the guy that is supposed to buy you dinner he will be wearing a disguise.

IMG_8974(1).JPG

Is Ed wearing Ugg boots? :D

• Haha 4

Nope, Reebok’s. That’s an old photo, I’m down over thirty pounds from what that was taken.

The bad news……one pound of it is hair loss.

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, edinmass said:

Nope, Reebok’s. That’s an old photo, I’m down over thirty pounds from what that was taken.

The bad news……one pound of it is hair loss.

Congrats on the weight loss.

It gets harder and harder to lose weight the older you get.

• Like 2

I had a friend (no EX friend) tell me I could quickly lose 20 lbs. of ugly fat by simply cutting off my head! 😲

You guys that are going to the auction please have fun and take some photos. @trimacar asked me if I was going. Sadly no, although I'm sure it'd be fun but I am spending the weekend preparing (loading) for Spring Carlisle.

6 minutes ago, trimacar said:

I have a couple of friends hoping to have high bids on a couple of cars.   I’m more of a lookie-loo…..

Just to walk through that collection was a Bucket List item for many of us, please post lots of photos.