A text message while out sorting a car….and another car adventure begins….

edinmass

Just to add to the absolute sxxt show........the new puppy has a fatal heart defect, and needs to be put down. How is your day going? 

Sometimes life just keeps kicking you in the balls......over, and over, and over. It's time for a Crown Royal experience. 

That is just nasty! It always saddens me to hear of the loss of a beloved dog or cat (sometimes even a bird!). But first a long time companion followed by a fresh new puppy! 

Those furry little pests sure have a way of grabbing one by the heartstrings!

We recently had one of the most loving cats ever die suddenly at less than two years age. Apparently some genetic issue.

• Like 1

So sorry, Ed…was this from a Vet cardiologist?  My wife said they’re the ones who really know.

Losing a pet is always tough.  We lost an African Gray parrot about three years ago.  He’d been with us almost 30 years.  I still glance over where his cage was and miss him.

• Like 2

Ed,

Sorry to hear about your friends. We have sent four over the “rainbow bridge” ….always a tough day. I would suggest a serious discussion with the breeder. Our neighbor last an Airedale in much the same situation. Breeder gave him pick of the next litter…no charge.

Breeder is taking him back, and we get pick of the litter in about 5 weeks. Still doesn’t make it any easier, that little dog sure was cute…….and we were already attached in less than a day. Sometimes you just gat you butt kicked.

• Like 1

Perfect day for a drive in the 34 Buick……….lunch on the island is always top notch………

IMG_1050.jpeg

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...