Pictures - Hershey 2021

alsancle

6 hours ago, alsancle said:

I take pictures of what interests me, typically big Classics and muscle cars.  That probably represents 15% of the cars.  There were lots of Model A Ford’s, Chevys, trucks, etc.

And I for one really appreciate your pictures! It would be nice for some of us that are not as knowledgeable if the car (year and manufacturer) was identified. 

Again, a huge THANK YOU for sharing the pics!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, g-g-g0 said:

And I for one really appreciate your pictures! It would be nice for some of us that are not as knowledgeable if the car (year and manufacturer) was identified. 

Again, a huge THANK YOU for sharing the pics!

For the cars that had placards I tried to include a picture. Those are interesting, especially for the price.  If there are ones that aren’t identified and you are wondering just ask.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alsancle said:

I missed the pizza vendor at the bottom of the footbridge.  I heard he passed away?

I believe he sold the business to a younger fellow. I missed him and the cheese & broccoli pizza. The loss of the pizza vendor caused a "friend" not to bother crossing the foot bridge into the Chocolate Field.

Bob 

Bob

Edited by 1937hd45 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Rest of my stray shots.

International pick up, 36, was nearly perfect.  MB Gullwing interior that was hiding behind the pickup, and a 560 SL- I never find anything for mine at Hershey but always a few for sale.

As usual something cool at every turn!  

20211006_153914.jpg

20211006_153902.jpg

20211006_150615.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Saw one of these partially setup at a local history museum in Wauseon Ohio this past July. Not sure if it was the same brand as this one but the one in the museum was on display because it was a somewhat local company that had made it.