Pictures - Hershey 2021

alsancle

• Ronnie changed the title to Pictures - Hershey 2021
39 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

That green Packard victoria should already be gone...

And that Stutz coupe with the soft tire looks AWESOME!

Stutz coupe was a local car Alex Dragone owned for a little while, it's a neat car but needs a forever home still.

2 hours ago, alsancle said:

No comments on the custom Packard town car?

Its one of those transferred earlier custom bodies from an older make chassis, not infrequently a defunct nameplate, to a new chassis.  Derham offered that service as well as other remaining coachbuilders to fill out the workload in their shops.  The motivation was the wealthy owner liked their current body, recalled how costly it was originally, recognized it was still in fine condition because of their chauffeur's stewardship, but also recognized the old chassis on which it was mounted was out-of-date.  Some were motivated by a distaste for the current styling trend, wished to keep their personal car in the older design, however much a mismatch of style.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, alsancle said:

Steve, I’m not buying the fenders till I see a period picture or a buildheet.  Seller has stuff but since I’m not buying I didn’t bother him.

AJ: 

That 120 with the transferred town car body is pictured in a publication...though right now I can recall which one...but I'll look after Hershey.

Steve

12 hours ago, 32tatra said:

The Studebaker is   a barn find,   v-8 with three on the tree  asking $18,000, Is that two tone paint original???.

HPIM0303.JPG

HPIM0304.JPG

The color scheme is original:  https://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/forum/your-studebaker-forum/general-studebaker-specific-discussion/1814335-speedster-color-scheme

But I don't believe the shade of green is original.  

Craig