this is another what is it or what where they going for ?

Guest buickkuhn

Guest buickkuhn

I found this on a racing site and questions are buzzing in my head ? I think it is grouped with a Australian - original poster of the forum pic . I guess I am also wondering did it get finished and if it was a hit where it was built ? B5hgcRqCcAEZhqP.jpg

Sure it's very cool. IF YOU'RE ON CRACK! What a shame to see a rare VW pickup cut-up. Australia makes sense, being the ute capital of the world.
Looks more like a van, cut down. It doesn't have the folding bed sides that the pickups had. I tend to run a bit off center, so I think it's sorta cute.

Save all the purist drama! There is room in the world for every stripe of car lover whether you believe it or not. I think it's GREAT! It's original in conception and execution. I would love to take it for a spin.

Save all the purist drama! There is room in the world for every stripe of car lover whether you believe it or not. I think it's GREAT! It's original in conception and execution. I would love to take it for a spin.

Sorry, but I fail to see anything dramatic in any responses so far. Could you please provide me with an example of purist drama. What I do see is some posters commenting on this creation. Do they not have the right to give their opinion on the artistry incorporated in this piece? Zeke

Guest AlCapone
Sorry, but I fail to see anything dramatic in any responses so far. Could you please provide me with an example of purist drama. What I do see is some posters commenting on this creation. Do they not have the right to give their opinion on the artistry incorporated in this piece? Zeke

Well said Zeke !

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...
With no rad, he may have some issues running that V-8 as an air-cooled... Hacking up old VW's has become so mainstream for so long, I'd have a hard time losing sleep over it.

Maybe a radiator will be added. It looks to be FAR from being finished.